New York

Dear Diary
One more state until we drove the whole U.S. Route 20.

Matt's POV
Slight movement. I opened my eyes. Nate was moving to get to drive for the day. He looked at me and spoke softly "Sorry dear. You can go back to sleep" he said as he leaned in and kissed my forehead, I smiled "How am I supposed to go back to sleep when you're not in my arms" I said, he smiled back and put his pillow in my arms. I laughed quietly and sleepily then buried my face in the pillow. Inhaling the sense of Nate's pillow. I slowly fell back asleep.

Coldness. I opened my eyes. Nate was spraying water on my face, I groaned sleepily "Come on we have to shower" he said, I grabbed our bags and got out of the car.

Daily morning routine involves.
-Shower
-Brush hair
-Brush Teeth
-Get changed
-Deodorant
-Get breakfast
That's it.

I looked at him "Where are we going today? Mr. Apolyos?" I asked, he took his eyes off the road just to glance at me "A butt load of places" He said, I nodded "Nice. I bet they are going to be amazing places" I said, he nodded "Hope so," he said.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Massholes!" He yelled as he slammed on his breaks and honked his horn, I looked at him confused "...Massholes?" I said, questioning the word. He nodded "People from Massachusetts we call them Massholes," he said as he sighed slightly. I nodded, still confused.

After awhile Nate parked the car, I looked at him "Where are we?" I asked "We are at Letchworth State Park," he said, I nodded and grabbed my camera after I got unbuckled. He was already off out of the car.

Me at landmarks. Pretty view. Stunning hot boyfriend. Plus camera. Equals me wanting to take pictures of him all day long. I want to tell him his pretty he is and just kiss him. But to be honest I think I will kiss his face off and people will say "Try not to eat his face" I will just roll my eyes and continue kissing him.

At the landmarks, we went to. I took a lot of pictures as possible of Nate. I promised Dana I will show her pictures of Nate. Her quote when she texted me was "I want to see Nate somewhere and he looks happy. I love his smile. I'm glad you're making him happy. If he was still living here he wouldn't be able to come back home. There would be no 'home' for him. I'm glad your family has opened a home for him" I teared up when I saw that. I only could reply thanks and I love him.

Hours later. I was laying down next to Nate. Playing with hair. His blue-grey eyes looking at my chocolate brown eyes.

I felt my eyelids get heavier and darkness came upon me. I fell asleep.