Date

Nate's POV
Anna came knocking on my door, quickly and hard. I groaned it's a fucking Saturday morning, I got up slowly and walked to the door, slowly and tired as fuck. I opened the door and saw Anna, but it took me a minute to know what was going on, Anna walked in "Uh ok then" I said confused "Nate long have you been up?" Anna asked "Uhh for a minute or show," I said closing the door "Dude it's Saturday!" She said, "Ok. So?" I said rubbing my eyes and sitting on my couch "You have that date with Matt in an hour" She said, I sat there for a couple of seconds and my eyes widen, I stood up.

"Oh! I forgot" I said running in the bathroom, turning on the shower water and took off of my underwear, getting in the shower. After a couple of minutes I wrapped a towel around my waist since Anna offered to pick my outfit, she handed me boxers and I put them on while he was around my waist. I took the towel off of my waist and Anna looked through my drawers and threw my closet, finally found something.

 I took the towel off of my waist and Anna looked through my drawers and threw my closet, finally found something

Nate's outfit

I grabbed the clothes and changed in the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and other things. I looked in the mirror hanging on the bathroom door, nice Anna, very nice I didn't even know I owned clothes this nice! I do have to go through my closet more often the deep depths of Nathaniel Apoylos's closet. I walked out of the bathroom and Anna clapped

"Yes! Yes yes yes! I have done a good job" She said, brushing off her shoulders "I didn't even know I own clothes this nice Anna!" I said, laughing "Oh Nathaniel, you just have to go through your closet more often," she said putting her hands on my shoulders, I nodded. She looked at the clock "It's 10:30, now go before you are late" She said and pushed me out of my dorm, I laughed and walked out of the dormitory building, made my way to the diner called Frank's Diner, Burger And Shake Joint. I walked in the diner and looked around, for Matt. I found him, holy shit and balls I think I might die if I looked at him for any longer.

 I found him, holy shit and balls I think I might die if I looked at him for any longer

Matt's outfit

He walked towards me, he is so handsome in his outfit. I sat at the booth he was at and I sat across him, Matt smiled "Hey cutie" He said winking at me, I blushed lightly "Hey" I said smiling at him.

Matt's POV
Nate looks go cute in his outfit, I couldn't help it to look at his body. You can tell he was definitely gay, the way he moves his hips and the way he walks "So how did you figure out that you were gay?" I asked Nate.

"Um, there was this one guy in my class and we were friends, then I started crushing on him at the age of 13," He said, I nodded "What about you? How did you figure out that you were gay?" He asked me, "There was this one time, I was helping my dad with his job. Which was sitting in the teacher's room and see if they are doing good and that they are doing their job? We went into the reading teacher's room and there was this guy that was very attractive and I figure out I was gay" I said, he nodded "Uh that's fascinating" He said, and I nodded.

"But then why did you date a girl if you were gay?" He asked again "I used her as a cover-up. Because my parents asked me why I don't have a girlfriend, plus she used me for my money and name" I said, he frowned slightly "Oh..that's awful" he said and I nodded, I looked at the menu trying to change the subject "So what are you getting?" I asked he picked up the menu "Maybe a chocolate shake, with burger and fries" He answered my question without hesitating.

When food comes
I looked at Nate, he was drinking his milkshake looking back at me "So..have you told your parents that you are gay?" I asked him, he stops and frowned, nodding "Yes I have. On my 18th birthday. They basically kicked me out and disown me. I haven't talked to them in almost a month" He said, he looking like he was going to cry "Hey don't worry. I'm here for you now and your other friends. You don't have to worry about hate here at Blackwood" I said smiling and putting my hands on the table over his hands. He looked at me with pink cheeks and he smiled "Thank you" He said quietly "Your welcome" I said.

A bit later
We walked back to the dormitory, we had a great time, we laughed and smiled the afternoon away. I walked Nate up to his dorm and we stopped at the door "Thanks I had a really great time" Nate said, I nodded "Yes. We should do this more often. Would ever two weeks of work?" I asked he nodded "Yeah that will be wonderful," He said, I nodded "Yes it does," I said, getting closer to him and leading my head forward, kissing his cheek "Have a good night Nathaniel" I said walking away, I heard his door opened and his door shut. I walked to my dorm and laid on my bed, with my fingers in my hair, and in deep thought. One day we will be in each other's future, we just have to wait. I love Nathaniel Apoylos.