Christmas Break

Dear Diary
It's finally Christmas break! I'm saying at one of Matt's family beach house but the beach. There is no snow with I'm blessed in Georgia we get snow every 20 years or so but we don't get a lot of it. One year we did and my father threw me in the snow butt ass naked. I hated the snow ever since then. But it's so pretty....but cold!

Nate's Pov
I was sitting on the couch in the beach house, with soft classical music playing, fire in the fireplace, reading a book with my reading glasses on. I was wrapped in blankets, I get cold very easily, I flipped the page of my book and I heard the door opening. I set my book down and saw that Matt was at the door, he took off his shoes, with his coat, he made his way towards the living room. I watched him as he took the book off my stomach, setting it on the coffee table then took the blanket off of me "Hey!" I said loudly, he chuckled and laid on top of me and put the blanket over us.

I looked at him confused, he never really done anything like that, he looked at me, smiling "What?" He asked I smiled back "It's nothing dear," I said, rubbing the back of Matt's head, petting his hair, Matt rubbed my arm and kissed my chin "Nate?" He said "Yes?" I responded "Let's get married," he said looking at me, I blushed brightly, What is he thinking we are only 18 and 19, he looked at me "Matt, is this a joke?" I asked he shrugged "Maybe if I was older I would ask you to marry me and you will say yes." He said I smiled "One day Matt." I said sighing a bit "One day" I said again, rubbing Matt's back

Matt's Pov
I laid on Nate's chest getting warm up, I loved his reaction when I said let's get married, he is so cute when he blushed. "Matt," Nate said I looked at him again "Yes?" I said "You know it's Christmas Eve," he said, I nodded "I know." I said he smiled, I kissed his nose down to his upper lip and his lips, softly, he kissed back. I got up and he looked at me, "Let's go make some Christmas cookies" I said, he smiled and stood up.

I grabbed his hand and we walked into the kitchen, Nate got all the stuff needed for the cookies, he opened the frosting, then went to do something else. I looked at the frosting, smirking and I stuck my fingers in and got some frosting on my fingers. "Hey Nate," I said "Yes," he said, looking at me and I put some frosting on his cheek across his lips too, I laughed, he smiled. "

Matt!" He yelled jokingly, I continued to laugh and got more frosting on his cheek and some on his ear and jawline, he started to laughing with me "All I wanted to do was make some cookies" he said and pouted jokingly "And you have to keep up the frosting on my face" he continued, I chuckled and nodded "Ok I will" I said and licked his cheek, and licked his ear lobe and bit his ear lobe gently, he gasped quietly and I smiled and licked his jawline and his lips. I looked at him, he looked at me "Better?" I asked, his face beet red, he nodded.

Nate's Pov
We finished baking some Christmas cookies and after we let them cool down when we finally ate some of them. We left the rest of the cookies for Matt's family when they come over tomorrow night for Christmas dinner. I flopped on the couch and sighed heavily, laying down on my stomach, I laid my head on the armrest. I felt the couch sinking and I felt a pair of arms wrapping around them "I love you Nate" Matt said, I smiled "I love you too" I said back, we laid on the couch for a while.

(Mature)

Matt kissed my ear lobe gently and bit it, I gasped quietly, I felt his hands grabbing my waist, pulling my waist up, so I was on my knees and my upper arms also holding me up. I felt a bulge in Matt's pants as he lifts my waist up, I moaned quietly, he started to kiss my neck as he took off my shirt, and took off his shirt. I felt him unzipping my pants and pulling them down along with my boxers, I blushed lightly, he kissed my back, I bit my lip, gripping the armrest. He continued as he started biting a little bit, I whimpered in pleasure, he started to biting harder, I leaned my head back and moaned.

He stopped and took off his pants and boxers then leaned a little forward, I blushed brightly as he member rubbed against my ass a bit, he started kissing my neck, as I bit my lip. He grabbed my waist and jerked my waist back, I arched my back and leaned my head back, as his member was basically shoved into me. He smiled "You're such a cutie" he whispered in my ear as he started thrusting lightly, I moaned quietly as he kissed my neck again. He started to thrust harder, which my me moan louder, a couple of seconds later, I felt a joint of pleasure running up my spine, I cried out in pleasure. "

Matt!" I screamed as he started thrusting faster and harder, also starting to rub my member. He continued as he rubbed harder, I leaned my head back, crying out in pleasure again, grabbing the armrest of the couch underneath me, I felt Matt leading down on my back getting closer to me, I felt his heavy breathing on my neck and ear, as he gave a hard thrust, I screamed "Fuck!" I said moaning.

A couple of thrusts later, Matt's thrust became more sloppy and he rubbed my member harder, I moaned as I came and Matt moaned in my ear. A couple of seconds later Matt laid Besides me and pulled me closer, both of us panting "I-I love you" He said, I looked at him "I love you too"

Soon we drifted asleep into the night. Tomorrow is Christmas