i.

anything with * can be changed

the / means choose one

title: menace

season: au (alternate universe) most likely after season one but before season two without a breach and jay garrick

love interest: barry allen*

face claim: odette annabel

plot:

'a menace to society, just as to herself'

aleah (pronounced uh-lee-ah) hawkins was a child welfare social worker but to herself, she was a killer.

she had not been suspected for the murder of her father but she was the true killer. it was self defense, the man killed her mother and she was his next victim so she pulled the trigger on him. it was ruled as both parents shooting at the same time.

she was taken to her first foster home at 13 after a year at an orphanage. her new family loved her and was kind to aleah. the couple had lost their daughter previously to suicide so they adored aleah.

she grew up and became a children's welfare social worker and helped little kids who were traumatized like she had been.

aleah knew she was guilty but lived a particularly normal life though she was an alcoholic. until the particle accelerator exploded.

it left her with a broken arm after she crashed into an electrity pole while intoxicated.

soon she realized that the explosion left her with telekinesis/ or the ability to manipulate electricity.

she finally learned to control her powers but accidentally almost killed somebody one day.

she didn't want to relive the guilt so she sets a trap to meet the flash.

she pretends to rob a bank.

if you want this plot then comment below and tag majesticpheonix

the book should be published within 2 weeks and credit is a must

a cover free of cost can also be given before or after the book is published.

for the cover pm majesticpheonix or go to her book iridescent

- majesticpheonix