Extras: Lipstick

Karylle and Vice are sitting at the couch at their living room watching some movies. They are having their alone time from all the busy life they have. But still they made sure they have time for each other.

"Vice! I want to try all your shades! Tara mag make up!" Karylle said.

"Ha? Yun talaga gusto mong gawin?" Vice said with a confused face.

"Yap! I'm so bored na, I want to do something and try your new released shades mo." she said and tried pulling Vice to stand and bring him to their room.

"Ang weird mo." Vice chuckles with Karylle sudden weird idea.

"Upo ka. I want to try this Achuchuchu? Did I said it right?" she said while holding the the liquid lipstick.

"Cute mo talaga love. And yes you said it right."

Karylle started applying the lipstick to him. Karylle tries to pout, saying that to show what's the finished product looked like.

"This shade is cute." Karylle said, trying to look what she did to Vice.

"Ana Karylle nilagpas mo naman eh!"

"You still look cute." she said while giggling "Try mo nga i-kiss kung babakat."

"Luh, gusto ng kiss."

"Hindi kaya. Gusto ko lang--" Karylle was cutted of when Vice gave her a smack.

"Ano? Bumakat ba?" Vice said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Parang, why don't we try another shade."

Landi and hopia is serving.