Chapter 2: The Dark Tunnel

As we continued going through a path, I was still in pain for those souls crying for non-stop help making me want to cover my ears, however, Jesus noticed how I was suffering and said,

"Do not let go of my hand child... I will take care of you... There is nothing to be afraid of and I understand how you feel about those souls being tortured... You must understand child, I have given them choices or their free will allowing them to decide and this is either of the two of the rewards..."

'Because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--- and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore, God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.' (Romans 1:21-25)

Instead of feeling or thinking about their pain, I tried controlling, strengthening, and focusing myself as we went through the dark tunnel.

Jesus then brightened the surroudings for me to see and I must say, it was beyond horrible!!

There are individual chambers at every path at the side lines with souls inside being tormented according to their sins by the demons who find joy in it.

In front of the chambers, there is a canal filled with blood flowing into different directions.

The chambers' door were made out of metal with a little sliding window on top to either close or open it along with a metal bar at the middle which serves as a lock and to keep the soul inside.

They are never allowed to get out.

The pain was getting more intense as my tears cannot be contained as it sprung out dripping on my cheeks.

The blood are actually coming out from the souls being tortured inside the chambers.

The steam coming out from the blood smells like rotten flesh being burned mixed with sulfur.

Skulls were either formed or carved and are placed on the walls with an expression of shouting or crying out in agony as blood, lava, brimstone, and flesh were made for walls.

All of the voices with the same phrases were being shouted.

Some of it are curses towards the tormentor and towards the Lord because of their extreme suffering.

"It also sadden me how they curse me for their agony..." said Jesus, as tears starts streaming down on his cheeks.

"My Lord..." I said looking up to him as my voice cracked and tears continuously fell.

He took a deep breath and smiled at me, "It's alright now child..." he soothed "But for now, we are not here to dwell in pain instead we are here to roam around for you to know what you would write..."

"Of course, My Lord..." I replied with a little smile "I'll try my best..."

Jesus then smiled at me as we continued and stopped in front of a chamber door witj everything closed but I could still hear screams and shouts.

As Jesus opened the small window sliding it to the right, I was so shocked that I couldn't even control myself from exclaiming loudly.

The man inside that room was chained on the wall naked with a spiky metal leash on his neck as he screams in pain and shouts curses everywhere.

Beneath him was fire which are blazing dangerously burning him while his tormentor only laughs spitting adverse words swinging its sword slashing the man rapidly with strong force gutting him up and slicing him into pieces.

Then soon after the man was whole and alive again, the same actions are repeated.

The second death is actually far worse than death on Earth. I don't even know if the people in this place are considered humans, for they are more like dummies being dissected.

Thereafter, Jesus soon closed the window as he faces me with a sad smile.

'But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which is the second death.' (Revelation 21:8)

"Child," He said "as you can see in there... Is a man who insulted another and Me on Earth and never repented for his sins... Every act of evil are all in this place for punishment... There are no exceptions... Even if a person commits a single sin and did it only ONCE and never still asked for forgiveness, then when that person died, he/she will be sent to this PLACE for the everlasting punishment..."

'For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.' (Romans 6:23)

He then gently pulled me away as I lowered my head, silently crying while hearing those horrific noises as we went through he murky path.

************************
Please heed this warning...

For the sake of salvation of your lives... This is real...