Chapter 10: The Meadow

Focusing myself towards their training grounds, I could see demons sparring; practicing with their swords, daggers, blades, shards, nunchakus, spears, bow and arrows, and other weapons for battle including their own sharp claws, teeth, and tails; souls as their target; demons warming up; demons fighing in hand to hand combat and doing other drills which I cannot explain.

The place is pretty vast and a bit darker than night but there is lighting and thunder above and torches everywhere.

There are rivers of lava, acid, fire, blood, and sulfur lining at one side like rainbow colors.

The ground is made of magma mixed with other disgusting materials.

There is an organized weaponary at one side, bounded souls at the other side which are used as targets; and other things I cannot name.

Unbeknownst to us while we were watching, a demon dexterously sneaked up as it forcefully tried to jump on me from behind, trying to drag me down into the pile of demons below while screeching alerting everyone.

As fast as the light goes, Raphael drew his sword turning around gracefully slicing the demon in half as it burst from flames to ashes, surprising us all because we were discovered.

"It is time for us to go..." said Jesus as the angels drew their swords seeing that it is more likely needed and we flew up after noticing that the demons are already preparing for an attack.

As we were flying, two demons were able to grab hold of my legs trying to pull me down while digging their claws into my skin drawing blood staining my pants as I strongly and desperately gripped my hold onto Jesus' and Michael's hands.

Fortunately, Raphael was fast to respond as He turned grasping his double swords slicing the demon at my right in half and it burst into flames and stabbed the other on my left freeing me from their hold.

After going through a very bright portal or something, we arrived in Heaven at the center of the meadow and I collapsed onto the soft green grass like a soft cotton feeling relieved that I am out from that place taking a deep breath as the pain lessened in my legs.

'He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.' (Psalms 23:2)

"Child..." said Jesus as he knelt down facing my legs which is stained with blood and placed over his hand healing the wound instantly even restoring my stained clothing. "Once this is over, be more careful on your missions and strengthen yourself more so that you can fight off the enemy when they'll come near you." He warned as I sat up nodding my head.

"Yes my Lord..." I replied "I will try my best to improve and to devote myself more to the Lord Almighty Father God. And I will learn how to fight during warfare to help myself and others."

'Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of his age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore  having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.;' (Ephesians 6:10-17)

"And always remember that you are not alone, for the Lord is with you during difficulties and peace." Said Jesus as I nod once more then I remembered what I saw down there so I faced Jesus with curiosity.

"My Lord if I may ask..." he nods indicating for me to go on "what was underneath the training grounds?"

Thereafter, I noticed once more how the three of them made a very quick eye contact in silent agreement and Jesus answered;

"Child, what you saw is the level where the Devil himself is imprisoned and that level is what keeps him under control for a thousand years and until part of the prophecy is fulfilled, he must be set free into the world. And shall go out to deceive the nations and bring forth a great war against each other." As I just kept my mouth shut in an utter shock unable to say anything.

'Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.' (Revelation 20:7-8)

"Child, do not be afraid for this must be done, so the people will see truth. And your work starts now. You must warn the people of the great destruction the Devil will bring. You must tell them how terrifying Hell truly is. So their souls will be saved and their names will be written in the Book of Life." said Jesus.

"I will try my Lord... but sometimes humans can be a bit tricky to convince especially when they want miracles to make them believe..." I grimly said.

"I know child... that's why I will let the angels help you on your missions and don't worry for I am with you..." soothed Jesus as I smiled "So now, I must let you rest for you are tired... and expect that I will soon come and get you once again for you to see the future where the great tribulation begins. So be prepared..." he warned.

"Yes my Lord..." as I laid back down while feeling my eyes getting heavy.

"Rest well, little one..." said Michael

"Good work in accepting your duties and responsibilities..." said Raphael.

"Yes, good work indeed, child..." said Jesus as they smiled and I slept with a smile on my face.

I say unto you who read this story, blessed are you who believe and worship the Lord God.

Blessed are you who is preparing for the coming of Jesus Christ.

Blessed are you whose names are written in the Book of Life.

Blessed are you who fears the Lord's wrath.

Blessed are you who accepts God.

Blessed are you who understands the Bible.

Blessed are you who knows the truth.

And blessed are you who rejects the Devil.

Let us all be prepared for the Rapture and for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Let us rejoice in the Lord's glory.

Let us welcome Jesus in our lives with open arms.

Let us be with Him for eternity of love and joy with the Father. Amen. I WELCOME YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST. Amen.

*************************

Please heed my warning...

Be ready and rejoice in His GLORY!!