I'm Wide Awake

Diana

I'm usually a very heavy sleeper, well at least I thought I was sleeping, but I had to wake up when I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see a young girl, she looked about
5 to 6 years old. She had tanned skin, long wavy raven black hair, and vibrant sea green eyes.

I had no idea who she was, but she some how looked familiar...
After staring at her for a really long time, I started to pay attention to my surroundings. It seemed like we were in a forest because there were a lot of trees, and squirrels, and... Ahhh! SNAKES!
Ahem..

Moving on...

I then stood up, but my body felt really small for some reason. I looked down to see myself . In my point of view, I looked about the same age as the other girl, and I also had tanned skin, but I didn't know if I also had long straight hair. I brought my hand up to my head and found out that I have super short puffy brown hair. That's pretty good I guess.

I was still freaking out because I still have no idea how I got there, but I had a feeling that my name was Diana. The girl beside me also looked as confused as I was. I felt scared to talk to her, but I felt like I needed to. I payed my attention to her, I extended my hand out so she could shake it.
"Hi" I said, " My name is Diana, well at least I think it is"