Ch.1- what happened

I threw their corpse toward the dumpster, for when it hit the mortal jumped out and just looked at the blood on my face."Please don't eat me..." Was what they managed to say. I wiped the blood off my face and snapped my fingers teleporting them home. I slid down against the cool brick against the alley way and just held my head in my hands. I haven't felt like myself since that night I left Brandon at that hospital I've turned into something dark, tainted and beyond repair to even start to fix. I've thought about finding out where he is now, but my gut kept telling me to stay away, that I'd hurt him. I finally stood up after my mental battle suddenly tired, I looked over at the corpse I just drained and grabbed them by the collar of their shirt and teleported them to the councils place with a note, the usual shit."found this one feeding on mortals. mortal saved, now dispose of him. -N-"

-10:23 am hospital room. Brandon's point of view 10 years before-

I could hear the beeping of the monitors and felt a sudden cool draft that made me open my eyes. When my vision finally cleared I saw her sitting their on the window sill peering out into the cool night. The sound of car horns and flashing lights gave me a headache so I closed my eyes again. Nearly came over to me and I could smell the cologne she always wore,that was mine, and she whispered something to me that sounded all muffled with all the bandages on my head and felt her kiss my forehead. The next thing I knew she was gone and the nurse came in and saw the window was open and closed it. I looked over at her as she took my vitals and jotted stuff down and took some of my bandages off then stopped thinking it was best not too. I could read her thoughts and she wondered how I could get so banged up and could still heal so quickly. I just simply grabbed her wrist right as she was about to leave and I guess I frightened her quit a bit because she almost fainted on me. "Where's nearly?" The words seemed to burst out of me and just thinking about her made my head feel light. She looked at me petrified and fainted and I cussed at myself, "Look what you did Brandon." I got out of bed feeling a little light headed and helped her up and laid her on my bed. I walked over to the bathroom and found the bag with my cloths in it and got dressed. I took one last look at the nurse that was out on my bed and I walked out of the room and teleported outside to start the long journey ahead to find Nearly.