Ch.5 The stranger

Brandon-

I grabbed nearly just as soon as she hit the ground keeping her close in my arms. She fell limp in my arms and there was now a gash in her head were blood was pouring out rapidly. "You asshole look what the fuck you did! GO back to hell where you belong!"

"Oh Brandon that not how you great your mother or should I say former lover?" She smiled at me like she was loved, but I knew it was all for show. "You knew this was gonna end one way or another. She tried to leave you and yet you still ran after her. Why can't you accept the fact that she wants nothing to do with you anymore. She told you she was a monster, animal and not the same yet you still love her!"

"She's not like you! She doesn't try to kill me, doesn't back stab me! She's loyal to the end beautiful in and out." I looked down at nearly and my eyes changed to black and I looked back at them. "You can't make me change my mind, you haven't been able to before and you never will, ever again."

"Ah well aren't you just cute trying to be that bad dog in the park," She smiled her teeth turning sharp as daggers, her nails grew out into knives and her eyes turn black with a red ring.Her voice was lifeless and dull, "I will get you back babe and don't forget who loved you first and who will love you last." She charged at me and I looked down at nearly and as soon as she came in range I let a bolt of lightning fly out of my hands and she flew back to the other side of the room. I helped nearly up and put my arm around my waist and her arm around my neck and started for the door when we grew closer she shot flames at us,but missed. That's when I notice she was doing it on purpose and she melted the door shut. I cussed to myself trying to think of a way to get out of there. I could try to shoot plasma bolts at the door,but by the way it looked something told me she cursed it and it would just back fire. I placed nearly in a far corner of the room to keep her out of line of fire and walked over to Kristina's body and she stood up just as I grew a few feet away from her. I charged at her with all I had left in me and jumped up and came down my fist making contact with her face sending her down hard creating a crater in the ground.

"You will hurt her no more," I kept attacking her not giving her a chance to redeem herself and counter attack. "I love her more than I'll ever love you and you know it you jealous fucker! I will always protect her, I'll fight till the end with her. I'll die for her!" Right as I said that a smile and the most menacing laugh came out of her as blood rained out of her eyes, nose, mouth and ears. She simply wiped it off but it was soon replaced by more blood.

"You'll die when I say and it will not be because of her, it will be by my hands and because of your never ending love for me!" She disappeared and thats when all the soreness and anger and adrenaline disappeared along with her. I fell to my knees my hand over my chest trying to calm my heart down some so I could think without the erratic and stressed rhythm that its drumming. I looked back where nearly was laying and she was trying to push herself off the ground when she started to cough up blood.