Ch.13 Safe and sound

Brandon-

I teleported out of the safety of her protective shield and started my search for Nearly. I ran toward the only place that my instincts had told me to go to, death hall. I jumped in the air and growled and when I landed I was in my demon wolf form running as fast I could. I arrived at the school five minutes later and stood at the bottom of the concrete stairs and noticed the door was wide open. I walked in and noticed the burn marks along the side of the walls that lead to a doorway with the door at the bottom of the steps. I followed her scent down the stairs and, but my instinct told me that something bad was going on down there, so I treaded lightly. I walked down the stairs and hide in a dark corner and turned back into my human form. That's when I heard the sound of metal hit the floor and what sounded like laughter and growling. The feeling of heat and warmth surrounded me and actually caused me to double over. My side started hurting again and so did my head right where the mark in my hair was. What the hell was going on with me, this has never happened before, but if it meant what I think it does then she's here. I stood up and leaned against the wall for a while longer and moved towards where the metallic sound came from. The smell of blood hit me hard in the gut and I almost threw up when I saw the dead body of a girl laying all shredded on the concrete flooring. The heat grew more tense the closer I got to it and I saw them. I stayed hidden in the shadows and watched from behind a flipped over table and looked at nearly. She had her demon side showing and her sword drawn, but something looked different this time with her. I looked around and noticed Scarlet was standing just a few feet in front of her clapping her hands together and laughing like a phyco. "You can't keep running Nearly."

"I said stay back mother!" She pointed her sword right in the middle of her breast and Scarlet just smiled her fangs showin and clearly she had a meal before this unlikely encounter.

"You can't hurt me Nearly and I know you can't. You have yet to prove yourself to be accepted by the light and as long as you have Satan's blood running threw your veins, you never will." Nearly just glared at her and I could feel her fear radiating off of her, but she wasn't showing it.

-I will kill you and I will be accepted you just wait bitch. I'm alive now and forever will be even though you gave up on me at birth saying that I wouldn't make it. PROVED YOU WRONG ALREADY BITCH! and I plan to keep doing it.-I could hear every thought that she had, every memory of her mother beating on her, her mother calling her names and forcing her to do shit that wasn't her job to begin with at such a young age. It made me respect her more to see that she's come so far, and knowing her, she wasn't going to give this battle a seconds thought. "Mother, You've treated me like utter shit since I was a little thing. I much older now and you can't hurt me anymore, but since i'm no longer a minor, if you throw a shot at me first I can hit back as self defense and not get in trouble legally for it." Her eyes changed to green with a dark blackish edge around them. She was gonna fight her with no mercy and prove her wrong once and for all.