Ch.3 What happened between

Brandon-

She attacked me and I'll admit she was good from the last time we battle each other or anything. She had a look I've only seen once and that was Kristin's. "Nearly stop this isn't u. Whatever happened that day means nothing to me,ok?" She hesitated for a nano sec but kept trying to get to my throat. I did what I had to do ,and took her dagger cutting into my hand. She stopped and I held my hand to her causing her eyes to change. She backed away from me and looked as if she was gonna run or something, but decided not to. I got close enough that I could hold her arm incase she did decided to leave and she flinched. She had backed up into a corner and stood there looking down forcefully not making eye contact. I hugged her and she seemed shaken up from the close embrace and teleported away from me and she was hunched over on the floor, her tail swayed a little but what caught my attention was her eyes. They were gold, but something told me that she was still scared in dangerous even though she had the eyes of an angel. Could she control herself, or was she to scared and decided not to get close to me? If she was scared was she scared of me or herself, or of hurting someone, particularly me!? I walked slowly toward her and knelt down in front of her till she looked up at me on her own and her eyes were looking my face over and over as if she could find the answer within me.

"Brandon you can't be here," she mumbled looking down and away from me. "I can hurt you too you know? I can't control it anymore, the fact I've held it off this long, its not gonna be happy that they haven't gotten to eat today." I just simply held out my hand to her my blood still dripping out of it. She smelt it and winced, "No! once it tastes you it won't stop and I can't stop it!" She pushes it away.

"Nearly I want you to have it, I know your still in there. I'm trying to help you.."

"How by trying to get killed!? Brandon look at me I'm a monster, Satan has branded me and now I'm following the orders from vamps and Nyx. I'm not the nearly you know, knew or fell in love with. I'm a monster and once I start," She stood up and turned to walk away, "I can't stop." I could hear her crying and I just sat there feeling helpless, but something told me she was still in there no matter how much she wanted to deny it. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her and she screamed falling down to her knees and I could see flames start to come out of her back. She had wings of flames and I sat there in front of her and just held her in my arms then whispered in her ear, "Just take it."