∞49∞

[49]

You're My Euphoria

I softly pecked her lips to wake my baby from her peaceful slumber. She groaned in slight protest and turn to the other side. I chuckled softly and shook my head at her cuteness.

She must've been very tired after what we did last night.

She was fast asleep after our fifth that she didn't notice I cleaned her up already and changed her into new clothes. I removed the strands of her hair that is on the way of her face. She still look pretty for a tired and almost lifeless mess.

"Good morning, Mrs. Constantine." I whispered huskily.

Finally after some few more attempts, she slowly opened her half-lidded eyes. The first thing she saw was my face. Kumunot ang noo niya nang maglakbay ang tingin sa aking suot.

"Why are you dressed like that?" namamaos niyang tanong.

I am wearing a white v-neck and khaki trunks paired with sneakers. I already took a shower and prepared everything for our bonding today. All I need left is my baby.

I smiled and moved closer to her face, "We're going somewhere."

She pouted, "I don't want to... I still feel sleepy..."

"Why?" I asked amusingly.

"It hurts... down there." Eura mumbled quietly the last two words.

I chuckled knowingly.  I am glad that I'm her first. Though I felt sorry how my virility was too much for her to handle. And this is the aftermath of it.

"Baby, we're going to take the car. You can sleep again in the car if you want since our trip is a bit far from here." ani ko.

She blinked for some moments, sinking in everything that I just said. Giving up, she soon sat up on the bed, rubbing her eyes to clear her vision. Ngunit biglang nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa nakitang halos wala pang liwanag na paligid.

"Maaga pa ah!" angal niya.

"It's 5:30 in the morning so that explains it. I want to tell you where but it's a surprise so you better start dressing up for the day."

"Ihh, ayaw ko pa..." she stubbornly said.

"Change now or I'll dress you up myself. Choose."

Without being told again, she started to move on her feet and went walking towards the bathroom.

"Sabi ko nga mag-aayos na..." she mumbled when she was passing near me, earning a low laugh from me.

I winked and pecked her on the lips before deciding to go out of the room to give her time to change.

After few minutes, she finally went out of the house, locking it before anything else. Umalis na ako sa pagkakasandal sa kotse at pinagbuksan ng pinto si Eura nang makalapit. She muttered a quick thanks and I got in of the car too.

Not wanting to waste any more time, I turned the engine to life and zoomed out of the beach house.

The trip was one hour long. Hindi na ako nagtaka pa kung bakit bumalik lang sa pagtulog ang aking asawa. The whole ride was filled in comfortable silence. Mas napadali ang pagmaneho ko dahil maluwag ang daan at halos walang dumadaan na mga kotse.

We arrived at our destination when the sun is almost peeking out of the sky. I removed her seatbelt so she wouldn't bother removing it later. Marahan kong tinapik ang pisngi ni Eura para gisingin.

"We're here." I announced.

Mabuti nalang ay nagising naman siya ng walang hirap, hindi katulad kanina. As soon as we got out of the car, we were met by a marvelous view.