7. {Haircut}

Daughter of Athena
Your POV:
You were reading f/b when you were interrupted by an ADHD elf that ran into your room.

—Whats with the speed?

I'll reel you in a sec—He said as he locked the door

Aren't you late for your arts and crafts class?

Your best friend sat by your side.
You didn't know why he was wearing a hoodie (with the hood on, for some strange reason), a leather jacket and leather pants in the middle of July.

I should be in a lot of places,
Y/n. But your cabin happens to be my favorite.— Leo said flirty as he put his arm around you. That was new

Ignoring the butterflies in your stomach, you frowned in confusion.
—There's nothing making you be here right now.

Well, it's my favorite place to be in general.

I thought it was bunker 9

It is.

—Then why do you...?

—The thing is, my dear Y/n...—He brought his body closer to yours. You tried to calm down— there's something I need to show you.

—Does it have something to do with the fact that you look like you just go out of a bad movie from the 80's?

—It does, mi amore, it does.

—So are you going to show me or...?

—Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Things aren't always yes or no in this world, N/n. Sometimes you..

He was interrupted by you taking off the hood. It was freaking you out. Maybe he wasn't affected, being a son of Hephaestus and all, but you sweated only with the sight.

But also, you wanted to see those dark curls that you loved. But when you took off the hood... you saw he had got a haircut.

 you saw he had got a haircut

The book fell. Your eyes and your mouth widened as you used your hands to stroke the curls he had left.

Leo smirked.
—Well, babe. You like it?

—What have you done?!

—I got a...

—I know you got a haircut, flame brain!! But why would you do it??

Leo's smirk faded
—I-I heard you...

He was interrupted by the hysterical shouting of a group of teenagers outside cabin 6.

—Shit... They found me, I have to go. I'll see you later, Y/n.

He got up and headed to the window.

—Why don't you just use the door?

—They're waiting for me there, I can't let them see me.

—Who?