Home from work (Smut)

Warning: If you feel uncomfortable or disgusted reading sex scenes do not continue reading this oneshot.

It had been a long day from work.
You had done everything wrong because you were distracted all day by some thoughts.
Some inappropriate thoughts of your boyfriend Leo and you.
His lips on yours, his naked chest or his body pressed against yours. But mostly, the events from last night.
Man, did he know how to turn you on.

In other words. You wanted him. No, you needed him.
And you needed him bad.

You were so horny...
It didn't help arriving home and hearing moans coming from your bedroom.

At first you considered the idea of Leo cheating on you. But that made no sense, he had swore on the river Styx his unconditional love for you. Besides, those were only male moans, and trust me, no girl spending a night with Leo would be able to prevent herself from moaning.
Gods, what that boy could do.

You made your way to the bedroom and what you saw only made you hornier.

Leo was stroking his hard member, his head was tilted back and he was moaning your name.
"Oh, Y/n, yes. Oh, fuck, yes"
Since his eyes were closed he didn't notice how you bit your lip and entered the room until you spoke.
"Babe, that's my job"
His eyes widened and he blushed madly.
"B-baby? When'd you get home?"
You didn't answer. Instead you chuckled and took your blouse and your skirt off leaving, you just in your bra and underwear.
Now it was Leo's turn to bite his lip.
Instead of answering you straddled his hips.
The red color hadn't left his cheeks.
"Don't be embarrassed, love, You shouldn't have to do this"
You started kissing his neck and stroking his hard dick.
Leo moaned.
After a short kiss you tried to unclip your bra, but he stopped you.
"That's my job" he smirked and whispered in your ear.
Your boyfriend growled as he played with your tits.
Leo sucked on one nipple and massaged the other one, as he used his free hand to take your panties off.
As soon as he did that, you started riding him.
"F-fuck baby, your already so wet"
Leo buried his face in the crock of your neck, and his hands explored your body.
They grabbed your ass, cupped your breasts, rested on your hips...
You stayed in that position for a few minutes until he decided to dominate.
You lied down with his body pressed against yours. Leo entered you at a fast place.
"F-fuck!"
Every thrust made you moan in his ear, and gods, that was such a turn on.
"Oh, Leo, y-yes"
He lowered his ear to you mouth.
"Say my name again"
"Mmm...Leo"
"Louder"
He thursted harder
"Leo..."
"Louder!"
And harder
"Oh my f... Leo!"
You screamed at the top of your lungs.
Knowing that he was the reason of your pleasure pleased Leo so much...
But it was not enough, he wanted to make you cum on him.
For a deeper penetration he put your leg above his shoulder, and according to the sounds you made, he clearly hit the spot.
"Oh my...! YES! THERE!"
Suddenly you started feeling something in your stomach, and knowing what it was you warned him.
"L-Leo, I think I'm going to..."
"Oh that's right baby, cum on me.
Do it for me, honey. Cum."
His dirty talk didn't help you hold it in, and you reached your orgasm as you poured your juices on his member and your walls tightened around it. That's all it took for Leo to reach his orgasm.

Both of you collapsed on the bed.
"Wow" he said.
"Yeah... Wow"
"I love you"
"I love you too"