21

Smut warning

Alexander let Thomas sleep through a bit of the day, assume the male needed or since he's never seen Thomas so upset, well he's never seen Thomas even expressing any emotions other then being mean or annoying. Alex brushed his hands through the taller mans soft curly hair, his head was against his chest and his leg was wrapped around Alexander's body, Alex found it rather adorable, he didn't picture to be holding Thomas while he slept, just after the man let his guard down and cried on his chest.

Alexander smiled down at the taller male as he brushed his hands through his curls, letting his fingers swirl around the perfect curls, he loved the males hair even tho hes constantly teasing and making fun of him, he didn't really see Thomas as a crier either. Alex laid his head back and continued to hold and play with the boys hair. Thomas' legs was wrapped around Alexanders waist and ad his arm was behind his back, the other curled up on Alexanders chest just beside of his head. Alex smiled and placed a soft kiss to his forehead before sputtering his eyes closed, they laid there for hours,  listened to Thomas breathe and wiggle around.

-
Thomas blinked his eyes open slowly, his head tilting back so he could look up at the warm body he was attached to, he instantly noticed  it was the one and only Alexander hamilton, a small smile forming on his lips as he nuzzled the boys chest, a yawn escaping his lips.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Alex interrupted his silence starling him slightly but he didn't jump or anything. "Mm, g'morning" he whispered back, a warm smile spreading across his lips that was pressed against Alex. "Feeling any better Thomas?" Alex sit up slowly  until he was all the way up, Thomas protested with small whines of course but he isn't let the taller male lay his head on his lap. His fingers install going into the boys hair, playing with the curls and massaging his scalp softly.

Thomas leaned into his hand like a cat would, his eyes fluttering shut once again. Alexander could have sworn he heard a purr escape the others mouth and it made his heart expose. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss to the boys lips, which was returned sweetly, both humming softly into the kiss, everything was so soft and perfect, so calm and loving.

Alex was the first one take it further, nipping and biting at the other boys lip, Thomas giving a soft gasp in surprise that just made Alex giggle. He let his tongue run softly along the boys bottom lip, tracking against his teeth begging for entrance. Thomas barley parted his teeth as he reached out and grabbed Alexander's shirt.

The Caribbean got straight to work, his tongue sloppily exploring the taller boys mouth, eventually colliding with the others, where they fought for some kind of dominance. It was an easy win for Alex, though he didn't expect it.

Thomas didn't seem like a kind of bottom guy, but then again he emotionally drained and very sensitive at the time. He took advantage of the situation and pulled away from the kiss, both the big into a panting mess.

Y'all should know me enough by now to know me I love bottom Thomas

Alexander gave Thomas a little bit before he continued. Shifting out from under the taller male so he could swing his leg around the boys waist, sitting down onto his hips. Thomas laid on his back, head on the pillows now so he could look up at the boy above him.

Alex reached down and took Thomas' hands, pulling them up and pinning his wrists above his head. Is this okay?" He questioned cautiously, the last thing he would want would be to make Thomas uncomfortable and scared. He knew Thomas could take care of himself but he was already thinking of Thomas like he was a prince. Ah, thee it was, his pet name for Thomas.

"Yes it's fine" Thomas mumbled under his breath, his head falling back against the pillow so he could relax more, though it was hard since he was being pinned and straddled. "Keep your hands up here princess" he purrs was he slowly let go of his wrists, his hands instantly pulling up  Thomas' shirt so he could see his stomach and chest. He leaned down and pressed soft kisses here and there,  earning soft whimpers from the taller male, that he found adorable.

Alexander began to go lower so he could slip his fingers under Thomas'  bottoms, slowly pulling them down his thighs, along with his boxers. Alex gasped at the sudden exposure to the cold air around his length, his eyes pressing together harshly, he was extremely sensitive.

"Someone's excited for me, aren't you princess?" Alex asked in a slight baby  voice, his cold fingers curiously tracking up to where they was wrapped  around the males member, the whine he torn from the others mouth was like music to his ears. He slowly began to pump his hand up and down, his thumb circling around the tip as he did so.

Thomas gasped loudly and arched his back a little bit, his heart rate speeding up once again. "S-shit-ah..Alexander..-" he moaned lowly, his head pressing back into the pillow once again.

"Shh Thomas, I'm gonna make you feel so good princess" Alex grinned as he picked up the pace, his fingers massaging and pleasing each and every part Alex touch. Soon though after a while of doing this, Thomas was a mess, precinct seeping out of the boys tip and leaking onto Alexander's hand, it was  obvious he was very close.

"A-ah! Shit Alex! I'm- I'm close!" He wanted to warn him in some kind of way before he actually did but Alexander didn't seem to care at all, soon enough Thomas reached his climax with a loud moan of the others name, sending chills through him.

Thomas had his arms wrapped around Alex gently, his eyes closed and his body relaxed, he pressed a soft kiss to the males forehead before closing his eyes. "I wouldn't have taken you as a bottom" Alex teased, but he only got a groan in responses

Word count: 1062
Unedited
I hate this book :))