Bts characters

Jimin: closeted freak, only cute because he knows it drives the world mad, could have both men and women begging for him when his forehead appears. Has a praise kink and most likely isn't a Virgin in real life.

Jungkook: closeted babyboy But likes to appear manly in front of guys or girls that he likes. Most likely laughs at situations that has happened days beforehand just because, likes keeping everyone happy and won't let anyone see him down. Most likely is a Virgin with women. Loves asses especially on a guy. Was raised around attractive men, so it is natural for him to at least think of them in that way.

Seokjin: very caring yet is a Masochist. Enjoys choking/ being choked. Can be mommy or daddy. Legit everyone falls for his thin waist and wide shoulders and full lips, but they stay for the cooking and bedroom activities. Most likely isn't a Virgin in real life.

Namjoon: is a top but doesn't mind changing that, very nerdy and needy, dominant yet submissive. Daddy kink and Ageplay all the way. Doesn't speak his mind all the time when he doesn't feel the need, makes anyone regret hating him because what is there to hate? Most likely is a Virgin who lies about it in real life. Hates talking about sex and relies on porn. Members make fun of him but he doesn't care.

Taehyung: gentle and funny. Photography dates (making his date pose in front of the sunset and having people take photos of them) Not sex, making love. Comfort afterwards and watching movies. Acts like a child when passionate about something and isn't afraid to rant about the littlest things. Most likely isn't a Virgin in real life.

Hoseok: Secretly freaky. Loves asses. Isn't afraid to get what he wants but would joke about it to cover up the fact that he had grabbed someone's ass. Everyone loves him. Can be rough or scary when he's serious or you piss him off. Most likely isn't a Virgin in real life.

Yoongi: Likes to be alone most of the time to think or sleep. Wouldn't mind someone sleeping in the bed with him. Likes to talk to others about their problems but wouldn't share his. Doesn't care about if you are a guy or a girl as long as you aren't with him for the wrong reasons. Brags about his sex life to anyone who doesn't ask only when he is top, doesn't like to tell people that he gets submissive and soft during sex.

I just wrote this because I don't show this book enough attention and I was thinking of his for a while, I also haven't been writing in my other books because I'm stuck. Hope you enjoy this.