[Seventh Period]

(listen to the song above its super chill song)

Hello, my dear readers, I am very sorry I have abandoned this book.

I had decided to get better in writing and learn more before I continue this book, I hope you guys enjoy my new writing style please leave me feedback I would appreciate.

also IM BACK BITCHHHHHHESSSSS!!!!!.......... lol.....sorry.....

-

-

"Hmmm" I woke up to an unbearable pain in my head. 'so this is a hangover great' I thought sitting up and looking around the room. I turn to grab my phone checking the time "1 pm, well I'm not gonna to school today".

I got out of my bed looking for some painkillers for my head, I headed down to my kitchen grabbing some painkillers. I poured a glass of water took the pills and walked back to my room going back to sleep. (that was rushed I know sorry)

| Levi's POV |

\\ Last night \\

"Tch..." I sat at my desk worried about Y/n "why did she have to go to that party with Hores Face". Still mad I decided to do some work, I pulled out my laptop and so test I needed to mark. I open my laptop and began to work.

Hours later I got up to stretch my arms when I heard my laptop ding 'I have an email'. I open my email and saw it was from an unknown email "hmm strange", I open the email it read,

Dear Levi,
I have something you might want to see...

A video was clipped to it. At first, I thought it was just some students playing a prank on me. I was about to delete the email the thumbnail for the video loaded, "Y/n!" I screamed seeing her with someone on top of her.

I quickly played the video, as I watched it all my rage built up inside of me. 'Was she cheating?, Does she still love me?, Is she being forced to do that?, Where was she?. The question's kept popping up in my head that I didn't notice a few tears falling from my eyes.

I wipe my eyes as I quickly typed asking who this was and how they got the video but no answer. I just sat there confused at the situation. With all this rage and sadness inside of me, I just sat there staring into space.

"Do you still love me Y/n...?"

[Edited]

Also, just a little note maybe around 2 weeks my book was deleted from Wattpad then reappeared like WHY WATTPAD WHY T_T

Anyway, that was just in case one day you don't see my book you know what happened to it...

Also sorry this chapter is short I'm getting back into the grove of things