[Tenth Period]

Hey readers, I'm sorry I don't update often. I'm really trying to get back into writing.

Anyway I was reading your comments and you guys crack me up also it kinda got me inspired to write another chapter 

Also who else is low-key obsessed with Billie Eilish lately?

_

_

I sat there collapsed on the floor crying hysterically.

I was so embarrassed to be there, threw my crying I could hear the strange women question Levi. He didn't respond which only made her speak in harsher tones. She kept questioning him with no response from him, It was my fault he was being yelled at by this women. But I still just sat there crying which was only a few minutes but to me, it felt like forever. I kinda got used to crying and the feeling of being broken, but I knew I didn't want to be there anymore. So with the little-left pride, I had, I turn my back away from the bickering pair and began to leave,"Wait, Y/n stay here!"  Everyone went quiet when Levi finally broke and said something. 

'You want me to stay?'

'you want me to stay?'

"You want me to stay Levi!?"

I yelled out into the air, I turned back around and swallowed the lump in my throat. I looked into his eyes into his dark steal eyes as he opened his mouth to speak I spoke first. "Save it, I don't care for what you have to say". Again I was about to leave when Levi spoke again "Please Y/n stay let's talk please don't go".

I looked him in his eyes "You want me to stay??, I wanted you to love me ".

With those I ran off, tears beginning to fall from my eyes. I was wanted to get away from all of that.  

_

_

Sorry for the short chapters, I know everyone hates short chapters I have really been trying to write longer chapters. But when I go to write longer chapters I end up writing these short-ass pieces and I'm actually mad at myself for it.

Anyway, I'm sorry to disappoint you guys even more than I already do I'm gonna go.

bye :(