[Eighth Period]

Heyo readers,

will try to post the most I can this week since it is March break :) okie.

-

-

{Levi's POV}

I sat in my chair trying to fit the pieces together in my mind.

Was that really Y/n, the girl I fell in love with on the first day of the school year?. No, it couldn't be her not my love but could it?. This was all I thought about sitting in my chair for what had been a few minutes felt like hours on end all for what some girl some stupid video some stupid questions.

I slowly rise moving my way up to my bedroom stumbling getting there. Once there I walked into my bathroom and turn on the tap. I took a deep breath letting my tired hand touch the cold water I then ran my hands over my face waking my self from my own horrible mind and the thoughts with it.

Letting the water run down my head I looked into the mirror at my reflection. 'Was this my fault?' I questioned. 'Was it too hard for her to love her teacher let alone someone like me?' 'Was I coming on too strong towards her?'.

I caused this

didn't I

I feel

so unloved

lonely

disguising

Before I could think anymore I felt sharp pain from my hand. Looking down I saw I had smashed my mirror with my fist pieces of glass everywhere. I looked up into my broken reflection.

'this... is what I truly am a monster right'

'an unlovable creature'

'no one should deserved'

if you what to hear the message again press 1 to delete this message press 2

Y/n POV \\

'No just like that, you leave me, you can't'.

'You can't do that you hear me? huh, Levi?'.

I fall against my kitchen counter listening over to his words, tear rushing out of my eyes. as I clutch my phone in my hands I repeated over and over again.

"I love you, Levi Ackerman!".

"I love you, Levi Ackerman, Dam it!".

"I lo-love you....".