Ghostfacers?

I can't stop thinking about what happened after we left the police station. Ruby stopped by our motel room and told us that a demon named Lilith attacked the station and killed everyone there. Our efforts were practically useless on trying to save them. Now they're all dead.

Sam and Dean found a case at some place called the Morton house. I heard them say it looks like a salt & burn job, so I'm guessing this is going to be easy for them.

We've been driving for quite a while until we stop and parked in an empty field a little ways from the road. We needed to get a bit of sleep in before the hunt. At least that's what dean said until he woke me up after about an hour.

"Baby get up!" He whispered harshly.

I opened my eyes and saw him standing outside the right back window. He gestured me to get out of the car. I slowly sat up and noticed that Sam was still sleeping in the front seat. 

I got out of the impala and the first thing that happened was a machete come swinging towards my head. I ducked in time and looked up at Dean in fear.

 Ever since Ruby mentioned the name Lilith, Arch-eler has been silent. He hasn't said a word to me but since Dean just tried to chop my head off he immediately took control of my body.

He made me kick Dean in the stomach, swipe him off his feet and take the machete from his grasp. Arch pressed the machete against Dean's neck.

"Whoa, easy there tiger. I wasn't trying to kill you." Dean said pushing the machete away from his throat with his finger.

"It sure as hell seemed like it!" I shouted at him.

Dean rolled his eyes "If you're going to be traveling with me and Sam then you've got to learn how to defend yourself."

"How do you know that I wasn't defending myself just a moment ago?" I crossed my arms, trying to get out of possibly losing my limbs later.

"Your demon was doing the fighting for you because your fucked up eye changed colors. Why the hell do your eyes not turn black like every other demon?" Dean pointed out.

"Arch has been with me since the day I was born. He most likely....'mutated' my body into the way it is because he's been with me for so long."

"Well there will be a point in time when Arch will not be there to fight for you. So you need to learn how to defend yourself, without his help."

I nodded and got up from Dean's stomach. I held out my hand to help him up. Dean stood up and brushed himself off.

Arch just go for now, I think I'll be fine

I got no response which saddened me, but I felt Arch let go of the control he had over my body. I think he probably was scared or something of Lilith and now he's like frozen in fear. I'm kinda worried for him.

Dean then said "Punch me."

"What?"

"I wanna see how hard your punch is."

I pulled my hand back and punched him in the chest. It did very little effect on him so I punched him again. Same thing. He groaned and pushed my down, which sent me landing on my ass.

"You don't have the right form and your punches suck. Get up."

We practiced for about 30 minutes. Dean helped me with my form and the strength of my punches. I was tired and panting by the end of it.

"You're doing better but when I'm gone Sam's gonna need to help you."

"What are you talking about, when you're gone?" I asked him, leaning against the hood of the impala.