Was it a dream?

It was October 29th when she was kidnapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

◼November 5th, 2008◻

I slammed my hands against the metal door. They locked me up in a small room with no windows, a small lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, a bed that's too uncomfortable for my liking. The only opening was where they past me my food 2 times a day, and it was on the door.

 "YOU SONS OF BITCHES! LET ME GO!" I shouted for the millionth time this week.

I'm pretty sure I've been kidnapped by these cocksuckers for about a week now. There was a devil's trap painted on the ceiling because it 'blocks off cambion powers.'

 "We are not letting you out until you pop out the cambions. Then we're going impregnate you again so we can have more cambions." The demon said on the other side of the door.

 I cried out in frustration and kicked the door with my foot. It did nothing but cause pain to spring up my leg.

 "May as well get comfortable, judging by the size of your stomach, it's gonna be a while."

 ◻November 14th◼

 "My brothers will come for you. They are going to kill each and everyone of your assses." I threaten. I was leaning against the metal door with my arms crossed over my chest.

The demon, who's name I discovered was Foras, sighes in boredom, "That's great to know. But seeing that the Winchester brothers aren't here right now, I'm not worried."

 "But they are coming."

 "But what if they're not?" He retorted

 "Then someone else is coming"

"But what if they're not?" He asks again.

 I shrugged even though he can't see me, "Either way you are going to die and I will be happy."

◻November 15th◼

Foras opened the door and when I tried to walk out he slashed part of my leg with a knife and pushed me back into the room.

I then heard him laughing along with the other demons once the door slammed shut.

◼November 17th◻

"THEY SAY ALL TEENAGERS SCARE, THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME. THEY CAN CARE LESS AS LONG AS SOMEONE WILL BLEED. SO DARKEN YOUR CLOTHES OR STRIKE A VIOLENT POSE. MAYBE THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE. BUT NOT ME!" I sang loudly.

I just wanted to get out of here. But I already tried to mess with the door or just find any way to get out. But there wasn't really much that would've probably helped me escape earlier. And they've already started hurting me, part of my blanket has dried blood along with the part of my pants that Foras cut along with my leg two days ago.

So until someone comes and rescues me, I've resorted to annoying the demons.

I heard the demons groan on the other side of the door with annoyance and I smirked. I had to keep my hopes up. I've already been here for more than at least two weeks. 

 "You know we can hurt you. We just can't kill you, not until there is no use for you anymore." Foras says.

 "And how long will that be from now?"

There was silence from the demon. I took a few steps back to sit down on the bed. I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms over my chest. I glared straight at the door and started singing again.

 "The boys and girls in the clique. The awful names that they stick-"

◻November 22nd◼

They shot me in the arm yesterday. Since I am under the devil's trap 24/7, my baby couldn't heal me. I had to use the blanket again in order to not bleed out too much.