Chapter 12

Sarah's P.O.V

After Magcon we all went to Cameron's room to watch a movie. We watched
X-men and to be honest it was pretty good.

I got really tired after the movie, so I decided to go back to my room. I plopped down on the bed and got under the covers. Within minutes, I fell asleep.

*Next morning*

It was 7:30 in the morning, I never wake up this early. But apparently I did. I put my slippers on and walked down to breakfast. I grab a muffin and a bannana, thats when I see Hayes.

Kissing Brittany.

I start to cry really loudly and Hayes looks at me, his face becomes sad. I couldn't even look at him, I ran to my room not looking back. Mahogany was spending the night with the other guys, so I had the room to myself.

Thankgod.

I run into the bathroom and look around till I find a razor. I grab it with such force, my hand starts to bleed. I cut 6 clean cuts onto my wrist, making sure they were deep. I whisper to myself-

"My monsters are winning."

Thats when I look up to see Matt standing there in tears. He grabs my wrist and wipes the blood off of them. Being so gentle, I couldn't feel it.

"Why would you do it again?" He says looking up at me.

"I- I saw Hayes kissing another girl." I say.

"That little Shit." Matt says angrily.

He wraps bandaids around my cuts and kisses each one of them.

"Thankyou Matt, I couldn't of done this with out you." I say sniffling

He wraps his arm around me and hugs me tight. He tries to let go, but I hold tight. About 5 minutes later, I finally let go.

"I really needed that hug." I say laughing a little.

"Everybody needs a hug." He says smiling.

I smile and walk over to my bed and sit down, I get under the covers and try to fall asleep. I kept tossing and turning until I knew I denfinetly wasn't falling asleep without someone their. Matt was walking to the door, but I stopped him.

"Mattyyyy come lay down with me I can't fall asleep." I whine.

He comes under the covers and wraps his arms around me. With that I fell asleep.

Until I heard yelling.

Hayes P.O.V

I really fucked up this time.

Badly.

I was walking down the hall to my room and I think smoke was literally coming out of my ears.

Thats when I hear Sarah talking to Matt, I couldn't hear what they were saying, so I just walked in.

Thats when I saw Matt sleeping with Sarah.

Wtf.

Sarah's P.O.V

I look up to see Hayes yelling at Matt.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH SARAH!" He yells.

"WELL SOMEONE NEEDED TO BE THERE FOR SARAH WHEN YOU OBVISOULY WASN'T!" Matt yells.

"SHUT THE HELL UP HAYES!" I scream.

He looks me strait in the eye.

"Listen to me asshole, you have no idea what you did to me. So, shut the hell up and go suck Brittany's face." I say.

After saying this, I slap him.

How could he do this?