Chapter 13

Hayes's P.O.V

I feel really bad for just accusing Matt and Sarah of sleeping together, I mean he was just there to comfort Sarah because I was being a dumbass.

I decided to take a nap in my room to think about what Im gonna do to get Sarah back.

Sarah's P.O.V

Matt left after the fight with Hayes, I don't blame him. Hayes was such a jerk and what right did he have to just barge into my room? What was he going to say? Nothing would ever make up for what he did.

But I can't forget about him, he made such a big impact on my life. Even if it did cause me pain. His personality was amazing and it would be hard for me to just forget every little piece of him that I loved and took care of. I honestly wouldn't know where I would be today without him. Would I have a much scars as I do now?

I decide to push that thought away, even though it kept pushing its way back in.

I get up and decide to go down to the pool. I put on a bright pink bikini on, it is a little out of my comfort zone. But Im not scared of my insecurities or my scares anymore. I don't give a shit what people think of me, they can shove it up there ass. Im really glad that Hayes taught me that, now it didn't matter what people say.

I grab my phone and head to Nash's room to see if all the boys wanted to swim. I knock on the door and Nash opens.

"Hey, Sarah. Come in." He says.

I walk in and sit on his bed. "I was wondering if you and the boys want to come to the pool with me." I say.

"Sure, let me call the boys. I also heard what happened with Hayes. Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yea, Im fine. Just trying to occupy myself so I don't have to worry about it." I say.

"We'll make sure you won't." He says.

After a couple of phone calls, me and Nash head down stairs while the boys get ready. We talk about random shit most of the time in the elevator. Until he finally starts getting serious.

"You know, Hayes loves you right?" He says.

"I don't know Nash, he never pulled away while kissing Brittany." I say.

"Wait, he kissed Brittany?"

"Yea, she bullied me too. To my suprise Brittany still hasn't tried to trash talk me yet." I say.

"That little ass." He says.

"Nash, don't worry about this. It's my problem and I need to fix it. Okay?"

"Im still gonna talk to him Sarah, your like my little sister and I don't like seeing you sad." He says.

"Thanks Nash." I say and hug him.

We walk through the doors to the pool, it was quit big. I really wanted to swim for some reason. So I cannoned ball right next to Nash. Soon all the boys came into the pool and we had a great time. Hayes looked kind of jealous but why should care? I looked at him differently now.

I was no longer scared of Hayes Benjamin Grier.