Chapter 19

Sarah's P.O.V

This kiss was incredible, nothing could overtop it in the world. It was like going down a roller coster after the highest point,its was just........ I can't even explain.

After the little picnic Hayes set up for me, we went back to Hayes's room. Of course Nash and Cameron were in his room aploading {dont know how to spell that} Hayes for his plan. Once they finally left, we sat in bed and watched Netflix all day.{Maybe a little kissing} I fell asleep around 12 and who knows how long Hayes stayed up for. Once I woke up, I wen't back to me and Mahogany's room. She was asleep with Jacob of course, so I took a shower and through some cloths on for our show today.

"Watcha doing babe?" Hayes asks as he walks into the room.

"Getting ready."I say while finishing my hair.

"I can help you with that." He says and winks at me while walking into the bathroom.

He takes me by hips and props me up onto the counter.

"You know your the prettiest girl I ever seen?" He says while looking me straight into the eyes.

"Come on Hayes, you know that isn't true, you've said it yourself." I say while looking down at my feet.

He takes my chin and makes me look up at him. He starts to kiss me and I wrap my legs over his torso, The makeout session gets intense and he kisses my sweet spot. Being the stupid person I am, I moan accidently.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath.

And before I know it, Jacob is looking at us.

"You guys having fun?" Jacob says cracking up.

"You know it." Hayes says winking at me.