Chapter 21.

Quotes-
"Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him. Fuck 'em girl I guess you didn't know any better."
- Don't, Bryson Tiller.

Sarah's P.O.V (skipping a couple of weeks ahead)

It's been a lazy couple of weeks, basically we just went to shows over and over again. There was really nothing special about it. Unfortunately, we are all going home in a couple of weeks. Im not that scared, because now I know how to deal with the messed up life at school back home. Especially with Hayes there, it won't be bad at all. I did do homeschooling during Magcon, but apparently my mom wants me to visit the old times. Like they are anything but horrible.
I grumble and check the time. It's 4 in the morning, so much for sleeping. After mentally preparing myself to get up, I waddled to the bathroom. I throw a black string bikini on and washed my face. I threw on a shirt I had from Hayes and put on some flip flops and my beach bag. Hopefully, there was some way I could sneak into the pool.

I made my way slowly down the steps and into the pool. Luckily, my trusty key got me into the pool safe and sound. No one heard and no one saw. I slid the shirt off my body and sat my beach bag down. The diving board was just calling my name, so I thought I would just jump off of it. The diving bored was prickly and it kinda hurt my feet. I stopped at the edge, just my toes barely holding on.
That's when a muscular my of arms wrapped loosely around my waist. I squealed, and turned around to a cheesy Hayes.
"How did you know I was here?'' I asked out of curiosity.
"I heard tiny feet run down the hallway."
I laughed and turned back around. I took all the energy I had left in me and jumped into the pool. I made sure Hayes was still wrapped around me tightly.
"SARAH" He squealed.
I came up out of the water and took a big gulp of air. I giggled and Hayes glared at me.
"Ohhhh, this is not over." He looked evilly towards me.
I smiled and went back down into the water. He grabbed my foot and I kicked my feet even harder. Too late, he already had both of my legs. I swam up for air and so did Hayes. Before I had time to relax and take a breathy, Hayes pushed me into the pool wall, hard.
He kissed me like never before, passionate, but wanting more than I was giving him. The make out got intense, but I was so tired I couldn't keep up with him. I let go and sucked air back into my lungs.
"You know I'll always love you, right?" He said looking into my eyes willingly.
"Always, Grier."