Chapter 15

Sarah P.O.V

I woke up with makeup crusted on my cheeks. Last night after Taylor left, I kept thinking about Hayes and it made me cry. I checked my phone to see if Hayes even tried to text me. Not one single text, it was heart breaking. I decided to push that thought away and get ready to have Starbucks with Taylor. I finally get enough energy to get up and get in the shower.

After the shower, I put on high waisted denim shorts, a black leather crop top and a flower crown on my head. I grabbed my galaxy vans and headed out the door.

When I got to Taylor's room,he was already out of the door. We want downstairs and headed to Starbucks.

Hayes P.O.V

I haven't called Sarah or texted her because I have something very special for her. Hopefully, I can gain her trust back. Nash helped me a lot, he also got on my ass for kissing Brittany.

Sarah's P.O.V

At Starbucks, I ordered a vanilla bean frappe-chino, and so did Taylor. We sat down at a table and surprisingly he was really fun.

When I got to my room, there was a note. It said "Follow the sour patch kids, I know their your favorite". I picked up the note and looked behind me. There was a trail of sour patch kids heading to the elevator, I ran to it and pressed the down button. When the door opened, their was note on the back of the elevator saying to go down to the lobby. I grabbed the note and pressed the button to the main floor. I walked out of the elevator to see Nash holding another note saying to go to the Garden outside. I ran outside to see Taylor standing their, he ask had a note. I read the note, it was the last one and said that I needed to go to the nearest Texas Road house. Which was a block away.

I practically tripped over my own feet trying to get to Texas Road house, who did this for me? I opened the doors to the waiter waiting for me. She guided me to a table, with Hayes sitting there. I sat down.

"I'll give you two a minute." The waiter says and walks off.

"You really did this for me?" I ask.

"Yea, I did. You deserve it, for the way I treated you. I was the biggest douche ever." He says.

"It's okay Hayes, just because I hangout with the other guys doesn't mean I'm hooking up with them." I say.

"I know, I was a being stupid." He says.

Just then the waiter comes back to order are drinks.

"I'll have a water." I say.

"Me too."

We also give the waiter are orders because I already know what I wanted and so did Hayes. For the rest of the night, Hayes and I talked, laughed, and had fun.

When we walked out of the restaurant, Hayes grabbed my hand.

"Was this a date?" I ask.

"Maybe." Hayes says and blushes.

"I missed you so much Sarah, you don't even know." He says.

"I missed you also much too." I say and a tear slips down my cheek.

He wipes the tear , not breaking contact with my face. Instead of breaking off, he kisses me.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Is Sarah trust Hayes again?

Thank you guys so much for the votes, messages, everything. It means a lot to me, just to let everybody know.