Walk Away

A/N

This is going to be in Mason's "pov". Let me know if you like it or if I should go back to doing Liam. Mason's above by the way!

Mason rushed over to Liam after the harsh ball 'slipped' from Chris's hands. 

"Are you okay? Does it feel broken? Where does it hurt." The older male rushed out.

Liam was holding his nose. "I'm fine." He muttered.

 "You don't sound fine." Mason put his hand on Liam's knee. "Let me see it. Please?"

Liam sighed and moved his hands. His nose was bloody and most likely broken.

"Can you stand?" Mason asked as he rose to his feet.

"It was my nose, dork. Not my legs." Liam rolled his eyes and got up. He found himself leaning against Mason anyway.

Mason nods and wrapped his arm around the younger males shoulders.

---

They soon got to a hospital. Mason was told to wait outside, which he didn't enjoy, while Liam was getting checked up on.

---

After around an hour, Mason was allowed to go in. Liam laid on the bed with his head propped up and his nose swollen. 

"I don't think your friend likes me." Liam said in an attempt to joke.

 "He'll get used to you sometime." Mason whispered and pulled a chair up to the bed where Liam lay. "Do you need anything?"

Liam shook his head softly. "I'm good."

Mason nods. "Okay."

Soon, a nurse walked in with a small stack of papers. "We need you to sign these, Mr. Bresten."

Liam nodded and shifted so he was sitting. He quickly signed the papers.

 Mason rubbed Liam's back while he watched each paper getting a small scribble. 

After a short twenty minutes, Liam had filled everything out. 

The nurse smiled at the two. "You're free to go now."

Mason smiled and stood up, helping Liam to his feet. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

Liam shook his head. "I've been meaning to get a nose job anyway."

Mason chuckled and took Liam's hand in his own before the two walked out. "I'm going to talk to Mr. Gloria about getting an extension."

Liam nods. "You get what you want anyway."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mason asked and stopped walking.

Liam shrugged. "Nothing."

"No, if you have something to say, say it." Mason said and crossed his arms over his tanned chest.

"Can we just get this done?" Liam asked in a soft tone.

Mason simply nods and walked off, Liam scrambling after him.