Chapter 5

Liyah P.O.V
After the shooting we drove to this nigga house. I still don't know his name.

"So what's your name?"I asked curiously

"Jayy" he said in a come voice

"Oh..well nice meeting you Jayy."

After that it was silent The whole ride to his house.

When we drove in to his drive way.This house was nice asf. He walked to the other side of the car to open the door I got out and we walked to his door.He unlocked and when I walked in it was so beautiful like damn this nigga living it big. I started wondering around the house and upstairs to the guest rooms looked around and sat on the bed and was on the phone scrolling through Instagram until I heard Jayy say

"What you doin in here?"

"I'm a guest right so I sleep in the guest room."I said

"Nahhhh you sleep in my room."he smirked

"Look I'm not one of your goofy ass hoes." I said in a serious voice.

Jayy P.O.V
TBH I'm really feeling Liyah she ain't like these hoes she seem like a ride or die type shit I mean I can tell she is just because she got a good aim for a gun. Like damn who taught her how to shoot like that.

"Look I know we just meet but I never felt this way bout a girl, so I was wondering will you be my girl?"

Liyah P.O.V
I was shocked he asked me that and I felt some type of way about him to so imma go for it.

"Yes Jayy...I will be your girl."

He started smiling them next thing you know shit got real.

He leaned forward to give me a passionate kiss then he started rubbing my thighs.I moaned a little.

He picked me up and took us to his room. He put me against the wall and started taking off my clothes while I was taking of his. He kissed my neck leaving a hickey.Now he had picked me up again and put me on the bed,I'm now in my all white lingerie he starts licking his lips.

"Damn Girl."

He started kissing me from my neck again down to my boobs licking both of them then kissed his way down to my pantie line.He looked at me and them slid of my panties.

He started lick my clit and rubbing my pussy at the same time.

"Jayyyyyyyy!"

"Damn baby you taste so sweet"

He went faster licking my clit I was arching my back at this point on how it felt so good.

"Jayyyyy I'm bout to-"

"Hold it"
He stopped and reached for a condom.
Pulled of his boxers and slid the condom on. I was a little nervous cus this nigga had a big dick,but it didn't phase me.

He entered inside be doin slow strokes.

"Fuuuccccckkkk jayyyyyy!" I moan

He went faster.
And pinned my arms down.

"What's my name"he said

"fuuuccckkkk!"

"Now you know damn well that's not my name."

He went faster. He Put one hand  around my neck but not to tight.

"Now what's my name!"

"D-DADDYY!!"

Jayy P.O.V
Damn this was the best pussy I ever had like. Shit I know I'm keeping her.

"Babyyyy im bout t-to c-cummm!"she said I know she love this big dick and to be honest I was bout to cum to.

I whispered to her,"Cum for me baby"

Liyah P.O.V
When he said those exact words I came and right after I came,he came.Then we went to sleep.