Chapter 3

Liyah P.O.V. Outfit in MM
As I got out of the shower and did my hygiene thing I decided to where my all white lingerie set and my white dress that stoped at mid-thigh and my heels. And I decided to jus let my long curly hair down.I looked like a SNACK!😍 so I decided to take a picture and posted it on instagram. I instantly got 3,000 likes in the last 10 mins. At this time it's was 7:45 so I texted Trinity to let her know I was bout to leave so we can meet up.

•At the club•
I got out my car, luckily me and Trinity found a spot right beside each other. But as we walked into the club bitches instantly kept mean mugging us and the niggas was hollering out shit like,"Sup ma let me get yo number." We kept walking till we got to the bar to get us some drinks and I asked Trinity did she bring the weed.

"Did you bring the weed."

"Naw!"Trinity said

"Damn Ight it's cool" I said

As we was sitting there talkin there was this fine ass nigga in the v.i.p section he turned to look at me so I looked away quick but damn that nigga was fine he was light skin and had curly hair.And just one of the sexiest niggas I ever seen.

Jayy P.O.V
As I was in the v.i.p section smoking this good ass blunt,until I saw this sexy ass girl...like damnnnn she was fine she had on a all white dress probably stopped at mid thigh and her hair was long and curly. I mean she had a nigga over here falling for her and I don't even know her. I saw her looking at me,then I guess she noticed that I was lookin at her. So I decided to get my man CJ to get those girls in the v.i.p section.

"Aye Cj get dem fine as girls at the bar to sit in the v.i.p section."

"Nigga which one all of them fine."

"Nigga I'm talking bout the one in the white and her friend."

"Oh ight."

CJ P.O.V

I walked over to the girls Jayy was talm bout.

"Wassup ma"
Damn these two was fine.

"Hey"they both said in a union.

"So ummm my man Jayy wanted y'all to come in the v.i.p section with us."

"Ok sure."one of the girls said.

"So what's y'all names?"

"I'm Trinity and this is Liyah."

"Ight cool come on."