Chapter 12

2 months later

Liyah P.O.V
So it's now 2 months later on what happened...I been doin good and all. So today me and Jayy are goin to the trap house to go to the meeting and this meeting is very important because this is about me joining the Gang.

Jayy-babe You ready to go?

Me-Yeah.

We got in the car and was listening to cardi b and 21 savage song-Bartier cardi. Dis was my shit.

At the trap house
We went down to the basement to see some nigga that supposed to have  Jayy money. And the nigga name was Jason. this nigga was ugly asf I'm not gone lie.

Jason-l-look man I'm sorry c-can you just g-give me extra time man.

Jayy-Nah fuck that I gave you an extra 30 days to get my money before.

Jason-look man I know I fucked up im sorry just please.

Jayy-........ ight you got 1 month you know what.....you got 2 months and if you don't have my money by then there will be consequences and repercussions!

We walked out the basement and back up stairs for the meeting.

Jayy P.O.V
Every since what happened Liyah been wanting to do some crazy shit. And now she says she wants to join my Gang so we gone see what happens.

We went to my office and called everyone in here for the meeting.

Me-ight let get to business...lets welcome Liyah to our gang.

Everybody clapped and shit.

As I was about to say some Liyah tapped my shoulder.

Liyah-Babe can I say A few words.

Me-ight
I sat down in my chair.

Liyah P.O.V
I tapped Jayy shoulder because I wanted to say a few words.

Me-Thank y'all for welcoming me to the gang. And most importantly I wanna thank my baby and C.J and yah Gang Gang Gang!!!!

Jayy-ight y'all dismiss

After everyone left it was just me and Jayy.

Jayy-Babe you wanna go home.

Me-sure

We left there and went home

Home
We walked in the door and of course I went to the kitchen.

As I was getting me some out the fridge I felt a pair of hands around my waist and heard Jayy whisper some in my ear.

Jayy-baby let me tear dat pussy up
Then he smacked my ass

I turned around lookin at him then I whispered some in his ear.

Me-sure daddy

After those words he picked me up and pinned my to the wall and taking off my clothes. He started kissing my neck down to my boobs. I moaned a little. And as fast as he did it he picked me up and now I'm up in his shoulders up against the wall.

He started licking and sucking on my clit.

"Yasssssss J-ayy"

Then I felt his tongue go in and out of my pussy.

"F-uccckkkk!"

After that we walked up stairs to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and got a condom.

He got on top of me. I could feel all of his inches inside me stroking slow.

"Ooohhhhhh" I moaned

Jayy P.O.V
I started slow strokes first so when I go fast I'm not gone stop shitttt she know she love dis daddy dick.

I went faster.

"FUUCCCKKK!"

"Yeahhhhh you like big daddy dick huh!" I said goin faster.

After that I told her to put that ass up for Daddy and she did what was told.

Her ass started bouncing and shit when I was hitting it from the back like damn I already know imma marry This girl.

"Ye-ssss Jayyyy!"

"Now you know damn well that not my name what's my name!!!!"

I went faster.

"F-fuuuuccckkkk Da-D!!"

"I ain't here ya"

I said goin faster

"DADDY"

Damn I'm so happy to have dis pussy like fuck we might have to go for a couple of more rounds after this.

After that I told her to ride dis dick for daddy.

She did as told.

Liyah P.O.V
This is the best I've ever ride a dick like fuck.

"Daddy I'm bout to cum!"

"Gone Head Baby"

I came and after of course he came. I laid on his chest and went to sleep.

The next Day Still Liyah P.O.V
It was about 10:00 in the morning and I see my future husband sound asleep but I wanted some more dick so.

I went under the covers and started suckin his dick and massaging his balls I could tell he was awoke because he started grunting and shit.

"Damn Girl"

I started deep throating his dick. After that he came and I slurped all that shit up.

Jayy P.O.V
Damn I was woken up to GOOD ASS HEAD like damn my baby head is A1 👌🏽. Anyways after I came she had got up and went to the bathroom to get freshen up but shit what makes her think she gone make me cum and I don't make her cum. So after I let her take her lil shower I got up and took my shower and then I pinned her to the bed.

"What makes you think you gone walked out this room without giving me a kiss" I said

"What are you takin about" she said in innocent voice.

Then I pulled off her shorts and panties and started licking her sweet ass pussy.

"J-Jayyyyyy"she moaned

I was lickin and suckin on her clit and worked my way down to my tongue inside her pussy.

"Yesssssss Daddyyy"

"That's what I like to hear" i said

After about another 2mins she came and I slurp that shit up. Damn babygirl tasted so sweet💦👅🍫