Chapter 10

Trinity P.O.V.  Trinity in MM
Wassup Bitches finally I get to fuckin talk. Ight well as y'all know I'm now dating C.J😍 this nigga is fineeee💦. I heard my girl got into a fight with one of Jayy's hoes. So I decided to call her.
Our Phone Convo
Me-Hey bitch
Liyah-What's good hoe
Me-Anyways wyd today
Liyah-shiiii nothin my baby goin to the trap
Me-Yeah C.J is to....but anyway you wanna go to the mall
Liyah-Hell yeah imma get dressed
Me-ight imma pick you up around 12:00 p.m
Liyah-ight
Phone Convo Over

??? P.O.V
Hey my name is Taylor. I was the one fighting Liyah and I beat the shit outta her.I used to be with Jayy until he said that we was over so I stuck around to find out that he was doin..and he was with this Hoe Liyah. So I gotta a plan... I wanna kill this girl and get my Jayy back if I can't have him nobody can. Also I work for Jayy's rivals the K.A.N and I got the boss of the gang to help..we are goin to  shoot and capture That hoe.
Me- I can't wait till this plan works...I found out where her and her lil friend goin...there goin to the mall
???-ight bitch don't forget you payin me 200,000 dollars so go follow them to the mall and we will take it from there.
Me-Damn you ain't gotta be so mean.

Liyah P.O.V
It was about 11:45 when Trinity came to pick me up. While we was on the way to the mall we listen to our song Kooda by 6ix9ine.

At the Mall
We got out the car and we shopped until we drop.I mean we had so many bags. It was about 3:00 when we got out the mall. As we was walking to the car I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and side then everything went black.

I woke up with a bandage wrapped on my side and on my shoulder. And all I could soo was a big ass light in the middle of the room and saw somebody walking in I was shocked asf it was....

Trinity and the other hoe I beat the hell out of.
"Wtf Trinity why are you here."

She started laughing.

"Look I'm gettin money out of killin you."

I was pissed asf.

"Damn I'm so fuckin stupid I really thought you was my friend."

"Well yeah I was...but every since you was with Jayy you started acting different so I gotta do what I gotta do sorry...no I'm not really sorry."

After she said that some nigga came in and started smirking then he pulled off his pants and came over to me and tried to pull off my pants. I started crying,screaming and yellin but Trinity and the hoe was just standing there watching it all happen. Please come and help me Jayy.