Chapter 15

C.J P.O.V
I don't know why but King belled on a nigga like damn. So I left and decided to go to his place to talk to him.

When I got there the door was already open....tf.

So I went up stairs to see Trinity the girl who broke my heart standing over Jayy and Liyah with a gun. When she looked at me she held up the gun and was just about to shoot me until I shot her in the arm and leg.(I know y'all think nigga why didn't you just kill her) I don't wanna kill her just yet I want her to suffer.

I got out my phone and called the ambulance and the ambulance got here in less than 10.

At the hospital
Liyah P.O.V
I woke up to this bright ass light. And I see a bunch of nurses and doctors around me.one of the nurses said...

"Liyah can you hear me?"

"Yes" I said In a very low voice

Then she started asking me questions and shit like how do I feel. Then all the bull shit came back to me.

Me~My BABY!

Then a doctor came in with a sad look on his face.

Doctor~I'm sorry...but the baby didn't make it. It's seems when the bullet hit you in your side it hit the baby's head........I'm sorry for your lost.

Me~NOOOOOOO!!!! I cried.
I was so mf angry ,I was ready to get out this bed and kill a bitch. Then I notice Jayy on the other bed beside me crying and huffing and puffing and shit.

Author ~I know I know  I haven't been posting for a while but...ya girl coming back I just been doin me dis just a lil
Chapter fo y'all to read until then