Theo

After a few hours a man in a science coat appeared at the door of the cell he looked at her confused
"You weren't one of our prisoners were did u come from?" he asked
"I got lost i don't know where I am or why their are army soldiers here I just want to go home"  Skylar answered back pretending to begin to cry as she talked.

"What ?" He said confused "your just some kid that got lost and ended up in a big forest, surrounded with a large electrified fence" he asked confused.

"Ye" she answered sniffling and wiping  away non-existent tears.

Skylar felt it was going well and thought she may have just convinced the man when a tall well built boy walked into the cell he didn't look much older than Skylar and she thought he looked familiar to her but she didn't know why.

He was tall and well built, his trousers were very tight on him and showed of his very large thighs. His face was confusing though as he had a cheeky grin on his face but his eyes looked like they were trying to hide sadness.

"That's a very touching story Sky" he said acting like he was wiping a tear from his face "its a pity its not true" he continued now smiling with an evil grin on his face. How does he know my name she thought to herself, but un-hid her face and gave him a cheeky smile acting like she was in control of the whole situation.

"I see your mark never healed, you should at least try and cover it when trying to hide who you are" the tall boy said, at that moment Skylar remembered the scar on her forearm it was in the perfect shape of an arrow.

That was on purpose when she was young she was held down and gaged as a hydra soldier drew it with his knife, many of Hydra's child soldiers or test subject's had them in case they ran away and turned up again when they got older and looked different the mark should still be there, each child had a different mark it was like their name was written on their arm but only certain people could read it.

Skylar pulled down her sleeves realizing that the mark had just served its purpose perfectly. Pulling up her sleeves was a bad habit she had, she didn't even realize she was doing it anymore it was almost an instinct especially when she felt threatened or annoyed it was her way of showing that she was ready for a fight if anyone dared to attack her. James always told her to pull them down every time he saw her with them up.

He smirked at her and tilted his head a little to the side showing her his mark, it  looked like a bullet and was on the left side of his neck.

"Theo" she whispered to herself remembering the boy she used to knew, he was a year older than her and loved to show off his from fighting skills and muscles, he used to make Skylar laugh at his arrogance as he was never as good as he pretended to be and everyone knew it. But Skylar had a feeling he now might just be as good as he thought he was back then.

"Your father will be delighted to see you" Theo said smirking walking towards Skylar grabbed her arm and pulled her off the bed.

"He's still alive" she said sounding surprised "I was hoping someone would have killed him in a mutiny or a rebellion or something" Skylar said laughing to herself at the thought as he dragged her out of the cell and down the long corridor.

"Well he didn't" Theo barked at her in a serious tone, Skylar had the felling Theo wasn't very happy about the fact her father was still alive and neither was she. Other men were following them down the corridors but Theo was walking a lot faster than them dragging Skylar along.

"I could kill him for you if you like" she said when she was sure they were out of earshot of everyone else. Theo got a glint in his eye which made Skylar smile he was thinking about it, then suddenly the light in his eye died and they turned cold.

"Don't you dare try" he growled at her holding the collar of her jumper and putting his face right over hers, she could have kissed him he was so close. "I may not like your father, but I am loyal to Hydra and he is the head so I can not and will not let you" he hissed into her ear his lips touching it slightly as they moved.

Theo let go of her collar grabbed her arm and began to drag her along again just as the others were turning the corner.