Suffering

This fantasy is for mialove4evr ... Enjoy boo

"Hey girl see you at school tomorrow!" "See ya lacy."!

I was walking home from a looong day of studies, me and my best friend lacy were playing around and talking bout Ms Clemmons and science class , she gets on my nerves! But whatever lacy just made it to her block. Imma take the shortcut to my place through the park.

Next thing I knew , I was only a few inches in , I felt this agonizing blow to my head . I drew blank , knocked out couldn't see shit. All I could hear was these voices "Man hurry up and drag the bitch to the deep burrows of the park." "Man I said give me a second, I'm the one dragging her! Shit". Wait ... I know these boys from school ... But ... How did they-

I finally came to and saw ... Wait "Roc?!" I called his name. I saw him flip out his pocket knife and I tried to run as fast as I could , but he tackled me .. Forcing all his weight on me. " I'm sorry". I felt his grimy hands force my skirt and panties off. "Help!!! Somebo-" "shut up!!". Next thing I know , I felt a blade cut the slice the side my face ... i felt the upmost fear fill my body as I watched my blood trickle down and soak into the soil. Roc gripped my face and dug his nails into my fresh wound , whispering in my ear " Do the again and your dead... Got it?!". I nodded my head. I felt his tongue slither across my neck, as his hands trailed down to my vag. I instantly jerked my body as his fingers forced inside me , pumping constantly against my walls. I cried and just took the pain . Trying not to get hurt even more than I already was.

"She's ready." I felt roc ease off of me , and felt another pair of hands glide against on my ass. I hisses angrily , trying to crawl away , but he just pulled me by my calves back towards him. "Now now .... Let just get this over with , and we'll act like nothing happened ... Right?" I turned towards the other boy and spat in his face "Fuck. You.". His face changed from calm ... To pure savage . "That's it! Roc hold her arms." Roc held my arms above my head , as Ray unbuckled his pants ... Shoving himself into me. It hurt soo much. I felt my skin tear from friction... I never felt so much pain in my life . I couldn't look at him or roc. I just cried and waited for this to be over.

"Oh fuck... Mmm". "No no please!!!" He looked me straight in my face , and his hot cum filled me. God help me ... "Hey ... Hey ray is it my turn ?!" "Roc no!". Ray smiled evily "go head bro , the pussy is all yours."

I could feel my legs ... I couldn't run away .... I could do was cry and take it. They switched positions. But this time they got a little create . Ray shoved his dick into my mouth to keep my quiet , forcing me to deep throat him , and soon came again. Roc slipped off his shorts and pushed in slow. I shrieked as his thrusts increases I'm speed. He was larger than ray ... Which made it hurt even more. "Look in my eyes while I'm fucking you!" Ray twisted my head , forcing me to look at him . "You like it don't you ?" I felt the his blade scrape against my thigh once. "You love this big dick?!" He jabbed his blade into my thigh again. "Answer me damnit!!". I answered weakly "yes roc". As I cried ... And my eyes became even more puffy , he gave a couple more thrusts .... Through his head back...and came.

"Let's go ... We're done here". Those were the last words I heard before passing out . Waking up to the light of the moon ... Crawling the rest of my way home.

______________________

Hope you liked love! This was kinda different for me. But it was cool writing. Love to please my readers !

~hippyluve