that one male stripper....

it was a cold night .... you were visiting your friend , and you decided to have a walk around town. You notice a line leading out of this strip club .... but it wasn't an ordinary club ... it was a male strip club. You notice the poster at the front door "come see our newest artist Prodigy ... too amazing for words". You brush through the crowd of women , and you finally see him. Suddenly the room became foggy , and there was only one spotlight on the stage . You could hear the screams echo off the walls from the woman .... it was him .... shirtless . Glistening with sweat , with the distinct smell of bourbon cologne . Sharp jawline , a smile that lit up the room. He grinded and swirled his hips . Setting you off in amazement , then grabbing you by the hand and sat you in a chair on stage . "what's ya name gorgeous ?" you stutter a bit "y-y-y/n" he smiles at you and caresses your face "everybody say heeeeyyy y/n!!" They did what was suggested "hit my music". then they really started screaming .... he kissed your neck then straddled you .... grinding on you , really dry humping you .... nearly knocking you off your seat .... picked you up .... span you around .... then kissed you ...."here's my number ... call me if you need anything .... even outside of here ;)" you just nod and continue to stare at him .... even when being escorted off stage .... prodigy .... I'll never forget you ...