OH BABY

For MrsPerezCrippen .... enjoy ;)

it was the evening of your 3 year anniversary with Prodigy , and you guys decided to have dinner at his place . He prepared an amazing dinner! steak with scalloped potatoes , with a side of garden salad and raspberry vinaigrette dressing .... ooooh and desert ... gourmet caramel cheesecake and cappuccino gelato. candles lit and the sweet sent of Yosemite strawberry.

"baby .... I don't know what to sa-" "don't speak Shayla.." he said as he scooped a piece of cheesecake and fed you. "mmmmm" you moaned as the caramel melted in your mouth. "uh babe .... you got something" you blush in embarrassment as you start to wipe your face , but he flicked your hand away. He leaned in and kissed your soft lips. Getting off the excess caramel on your lips .. " you always get me hehe" you chuckle as he smirks at you. then he gets up ....o.O wtf he doin now.... "we need to talk about something very important" you say ok as he takes your hand. " Shayla ... baby... I have waited my whole life to be with a woman as sexy, sophisticated, and classy as you. You are my light when I feel dim , my up when I'm down and I can never stop thinkin about you..... so what I'm sayin is...."omg!

He gets down on one knee..."shayla cortez.... will you become Mrs. Crippen?"

"I.......I .... uh...."

BLACKOUT BITCHES!!!!! SOOO WHAT YOU THINK ? YES OR NO?!