♥️

jack dylan grazer

sh.t. sh.t. sh.t. holy sh.t. this beautiful girl is my partner. and oh god. she has to sit on my lap. i think i'm going to faint.

"okay jack. i guess i have to sit on your lap okay?" she told me, trying to blow away her hair from her face.

i took my hand and brushed it away from her eyes. "oh uh okay." that's all i could get out of my mouth.

i sat down and she sat on my lap slowly. i folded my arms.

"okay kids. first challenge. feed your partner a whole package of baby food. they can not help you, you have to feed them with a spoon, and finish the whole container. no cheating! the first to finish wins! winners gets an advantage in tomorrow's games. okay 1,2,3, GO!"

i opened the package which was hard to open with natalie's head in front of me. i finally opened it and tried to spoon it to her.

this is a lot more difficult than it seems. my arm cramped up so i spilled the baby food on her. geeze why am i like this.

as she saw the baby food fall all over she laughed. she has such a cute laugh. i grabbed another spoon full and just left my hand there. she moved her head and ate what was on the spoon. now we had a technique going.

it came to our last spoonful, as i picked it up i heard the counselor yell, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE A WINNER. drop your spoons."

dammit we were so close.

"i'm sorry natalie. i was so bad at that." i apologized.

"oh my god. jack! don't apologize that was so fun!" she said turning around smiling at me.

as we both slipped out of the shirt, she grabbed it and folded it.

i took a bold move and said it, "natalie."

"jack." she replied looking at me.

okay jack, you can do this. "can i get your number?"

"oh sure." she grabbed my phone and typed it. 'nat🦋' she put it as. "can i get yours?" she asked.

"OF COURSE!!!- i mean sure." why am i so stupid. i took her phone and put mine in as 'jack⚡️'

as we handed eachother our phones back, the head counselor devin started to speak. "okay campers. great job on that game. now we are going to have a break and you guys can go back to your cabins and chill, or go hang out around camp. you're dismissed."