♥️

jack dylan grazer

|next day|

"get up a$shole." i heard a familiar voice say as i turned over. it was finn.

"shut up, i'm trying to sleep." i answered throwing a pillow onto my face.

"no time to lose my boy. it's games today, and breakfast right now. we're about to meet people. maybe some cute girls." he told me smirking.

"finn i don't know if i want to see cute girls right now, that's something you'll never here me say, but i want sleep." i responded turning over on my side.

"no time to lose! how many times do i have to say it." finn jumped on my bed and tore the pillow off my face.

"i'm awake. i'm awake. sadly." i pushed a curl off my forehead and sat up.

i slipped on some sweats, and a t-shirt and went to go brush my teeth. i applied deodorant and sprayed a bit of cologne. you never know who you're gonna see.

as i sat on the bed waiting for finn to get ready, i slid on some socks and sliders.

"dammit finn take any longer why don't you?" i shouted through the door.

"calm yourself." he replied walking out touching his hair. "okay. i'm done."

-

as we walked to to 'main hall' i saw two girls running in the same direction as us. one with beautiful long dark brown hair, and the other with short brown hair. as the girl with the long brown hair passed me, she left her scent. of vanilla it seemed. i loved that.

as finn and i made it to main hall, we grabbed our food, and sat down. while we were eating one of the counselors stood on a table and spoke.

"goodmorning kids! today is game day, all day. today i am going to assign you in groups. 2 boys, 2 girls. i will not tell you what the activities are until you are in your assigned groups. i have a big jar with all your names listed on here and i will pull one out at a time, and once i have 4 there is your group." he paused. "first up, 'jacob gonzalez. litzy perkins. davina anne. and mark brown. there is your first group. please go to wall 'c' if i called your name.

"next we have, natalie hill. finn wolfhard. jack grazer. and morgan johnson. please go to wall 'w'."