♥️

natalie

it's camp. the day of camp. we are going to san deigo. la to san diego. it's not that far of drive.

i threw my suitcase and back pack in my moms trunk. i packed a ton of clothes. morgan decided to just come with us up there to save her mom a trip. since we're about that carpool life.

-

we pulled into the parking lot where everyone was. parents giving their kids hugs goodbye as they pushed them off. parents crying cause they had to leave their one and only child. and then the parents who were so happy to get rid of them.

my mom, was the one who tried to hug me. i hugged her back cause i mean, what can i say, i love my mom.

"bye sweetie. please be careful. don't let boys in your cabin. be good!" she said as she kissed my forehead.

"yes mom. i know i know. i love you." i said giving her a hug.

"love you honey!" i smiled at her and closed the door. i slipped one strap on of my back pack and rolled the suitcase.

morgan brought a huge suitcase, and when i say huge, i mean h u g e. then she brought a big backpack as well, she wasn't messin around.

as we walked into the camp, we had to wait in a long long long line to sign in.

it was noisy as hell. kids jumping up and down, which were the middle schoolers. and then there were the teens, who were having anxiety on not being able to have their phone ALL day.

as morgan and i approached the top of the line, an adorable counselor said, "hey guys! can i please have your first and last names?"

"natalie hill." i replied and smiled.

"morgan johnson." she said as she smiled. she thinks he's hot too.

"okay ladies, you will be in cabin 23 room 4. here is your key. and please we encourage you guys to not be on your phones all day. you can have them and be on them just not ALL day. okay?" he told us as he placed the key in my hand.

"okay." i responded and walked to our cabin.