♥️

natalie

|same day|

last day. now it's time to say goodbye. i'm sad, but i'm so thankful that they live in LA. that's all i ever could've asked for.

i saw jack approach me with open arms. he wrapped them around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"text me when you get home okay?" he asked as he looked deep into my eyes.

"yes i will. for sure! you do the same okay! you better." i responded pecking his lips.

"you know i will!" he replied kissing my lips back.

i walked over to finn, sitting by morgan. poor finn, morgan is so into him but he is not into her. and oh poor morgan.

"FINN!" i exclaimed walking over to him. i held my arms open.

"NAT!" he practically yelled as he walked over to me. "thank you for getting me out of that situation. she tried to hold my hand."

i laughed. "oh i'm so sorry. yeah she's hella into you."

"i can tell. nat i'm going to miss you so much! but we need to talk everyday, and hang out every other day." finn told me as he squeezed me in a hug.

"yes, yes and yes. text me when you get home and are safe okay?" i asked him looking into his eyes.

"i sure will. text me when you get home safe too okay?" he asked me as he pulled me in for another hug.

"OKAY. my rides here, i'll talk to you soon, love you!" i said as i released the hug.

"LOVE YOU TOO!" he replied waving.

i walked over to jack and gave him a last minute kiss.

"you're adorable grazer." that was the last thing i said. and then i was off and into my car. going to home sweet home.

A/N

HI GUYS