Chapter-7-Part 1: A Forgetful Memory

Hey, everyone! So I know I'm late on all of my updates. Can't help it, have a tight schedule.

Thank you so much for 734 reads on ICMYLM and 1,444 reads on STO! I'm grateful.

Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it. I'm open for suggestions, message me if you have any. :)

Part 1

***Flashback***

“You have to be careful around the Salvatore brothers, Jessica. They’re not alone; they have a Bennett witch with them.” Lucy said.

“Oh, don’t start again. I have to finish our unfinished business.” I replied.

“But you have to face the reality. They are stronger than us right now, we need some more time.” She announced.

“Lucy, please. I can’t let them destroy us again.” I told her.

“I know why you want to do all of this right now. It’s because Damon is not in Mystic Falls. You want him to stay out of this, don’t you? You love him; I can see that.” She stated.

“Oh please, get over this already. It doesn’t matter. And even if I love him, why do you care? It’s not like I’m marrying him. You want him in town when we get our work done, fine then. We’ll wait.” I said exasperatedly.

“I know you’re not marrying him, but it’s not because you don’t love him. It’s because HE doesn’t love you, and you know that. You can never make him love you.” She said.

***Flashback Ends***

2 Days Later

Tring…tring…tring…

There went my alarm clock trying oh so hard to wake me up. I struggled hard to open my eyes, and just a vague glimpse of Damon lying right next to me was enough to startle me.

I don’t remember anything that happened last night!

Oh my God! What happened yesterday?

Did me and Damon…??

Just the thought of it made me want to puke.

No. It can’t happen. No. Just No.

 I ran towards the washroom. I was bewildered. I had no idea what just happened.

I need a break. I have to leave before he wakes up.

I wash my face, brush my teeth and move straight to the closet. Picking up randomly anything I could get my hand on, I walked towards the living room only to find Damon sitting there.

“Good Morning, sunshine!” He greeted.

“How did you…but you were just in the bedroom.” I said.

“Why do you always forget who you’re dealing with?” He commented sarcastically.

I sat down on the couch trying to make sense out of everything. But I couldn’t, no matter how hard I tried.

“Trying to figure out something, sweety?” Damon asked.

“Yes…No. I don’t know.” I replied.