Chapter:2- I'm her Boyfriend!

Here's the next chapter! Hope you like it! Please Comment/Vote. :)

~~**Flashback**~~

1974-New York

“Hey. You were gonna feed on him right here. You’re getting sloppy, Damon.” She said.

“Jessica.” He said recognizing her.

“Have you lost your mind? We heard about you back in Mystic Falls. Can’t you just start covering your tracks?” I snapped.

“Leave me alone. I don’t need you. Stop being my LEXI.” He replied.

“Oh, so you’re on the switch. What turned it off this time?” I asked all the more curious. I guess I know the answer but I just don’t want it to be.

“What would it take for you to leave me alone?” He replied rudely.

“Can’t you just let her go? She’s not worth it Damon. She is and will always be a backstabbing bitch who doesn’t care about anyone but herself. And if you’re on the switch because of her, I pity you. It’s been like a century and you’re still after her. Let me clear this out for you once and for all, even if she was here, she’d have definitely picked Stefan.” As soon as I finished my sentence, Damon attacked me.

~~**Flashback Ends**~~

I got out of his grip and went out to see who was constantly knocking at the door.

“First you don’t reply to my texts, then you don’t return calls, and to top all that you text me that you were busy. Are you out of your mind?” Aria said as soon as I opened the door.

“Good morning to you too.” I replied sarcastically.

“What is going on here? Is someone in there?” She asked curiously as she heard my vase break.

Angry Aria is tolerable, but curious Aria, I don’t think I can handle that much right now.

“Come on in, babe. Who’s at the door?” He shouted from behind.

“Is it? Oh my god! You got back together with Nate? Are you out of your mind?” She asked all the more curious.

Before I could even say something, I could feel his hand on my waist. His touch always sends chills down my spine, I don’t know why it does but I certainly hate it.

“Well, hello there.” He greeted Aria.

“Who the hell are you? Jazz, what is going on in here, am I missing something?” Her questions were increasing and I didn’t have any idea what to say.

“I’m Damon Salvatore. I suppose Jazz forgot to mention, I’m her boyfriend.” He replied.

Is he out of his freaking mind? I just saved that guy’s life last night, and this is the type of thanks that I get! I’m so going to kill him.

“No, he’s not my boyfriend. Aria, why don’t we just catch up at uni? I’ll catch you up there. I know that you’re mad at me, but I’ll tell you everything, just trust me.” I said hoping that she’ll leave.

“Ok, fine! I’ll leave and give you guys some privacy.” She said.

“Bye Aria! It was so nice to meet you.” Damon said while waving at her as she left.

God, save me. She is so going to kill me at the uni.

“So, where were we?” Damon asked giving me one of his classic evil smirk.

“Is it something special today or you really are an ass?” I retorted.

“Take it easy, baby doll. You don’t know what I’m capable of doing.” He replied.

“Shut up and eat your breakfast. I’m already late for my first day, and thanks to you I don’t know if my best friend would even talk to me now.” I replied.

“Ok, you can go now. But be home soon. I don’t like being alone. Also, you’ll have to answer a lot more questions when you’re back.” He replied.

I was worried about what questions he may ask but I just ignored him and rushed towards my car. As soon as I reached the parking lot, I realized that I forgot my car keys so I went back. I had just reached the door knob when Damon opened the door from inside.

“Forgetting something?” He asked.

“Just give me my car keys. I’m really late.” I replied. I was in a rush; I didn’t want to be late on my first day.

“Answer my questions first.” He commanded.

“I really don’t have time for this right now. Just give me the damn keys.” I replied now with a little anger.

“Told you, give me my answers and I’ll give your keys.” He replied.

“You already have the answers, Damon. You just don’t remember them. Okay, I’ll just give you a hint and some time to think about it. And we can continue when I get back.” I responded.

“And what is your hint?” He asked.

“Just think about the last time you were in New York, in Billy’s and you’ll remember everything.” I replied.

As soon as I told him to think about it, I snatched the keys from his hand and fled. Now, I don’t know what I’m gonna have to come home to.

So how was it? What do you think Damon will remember? I'll update as soon as I get enough reads. :) XO