Chapter:1- Remember Me?

Hey everyone. So finally the first chapter is here. Its a short one, but I hope you like it. Please Comment/Vote. It really means a lot. :) :D

And like I said that I'm writing this for a friend: @JazzJasika. There you have your first chapter, girl! :)

Jessica's POV

"Why the hell do you have a phone if you don't reply to text messages and return calls?"

This was the message from my best friend, Aria that I woke up to this morning. She's gonna kill me. You know we all have that one friend who no matter what happens, no matter how many times you tell them you're busy will still persistently call or text you. Yeah, she's one of those.

"Hey, sorry I was busy. Will surely tell you everything when we meet today."

I replied hoping that she won't call me at that very moment. And to my surprise, she didn't.

I took a long warm bath and got ready for school afterwards. I took a final look in the mirror to make sure I was looking perfect, after all I had to. It was my first day, my first day at NYU, my dream school.

I took my handbag and my college application, and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I'm from a military family so we used to move a lot and I was in Texas with my family until I got my confirmation letter from NYU, and that's how I ended up here.

I was in the kitchen making myself a treat when I saw him coming towards me.

"Where am I? Who are you? Where did you find me?" He asked.

"Calm down, calm down. I'll tell you everything. But first go freshen up." I replied while making breakfast.

"Answer my questions." He asked sternly looking directly into my eyes.

"I went out for fishing yesterday, and my fishing rod caught stuck in a wooden box. I got help from some other people, brought it out and found you inside it. You were freezing and we all thought that you might be dead. But since you weren't so I brought you back home." I told him everything. I didn't know why or how but I felt like I was hypnotized. His eyes, oh my, his eyes had a special kind of a shine to themselves, they were so tantalizing.

"Nice try, now tell me the truth." He said.

"I told you, I found you while I was fishing." I replied again, trying to avoid eye contact. I didn't want him to know that I liked his eyes.

"And you think I'll believe that? Am I wearing my "I'm stupid" t-shirt?" He retorted.

Just as I was thinking about what to reply, there was a knock at the door. Thank god, whoever knocked surely saved my life.

"Here, eat some breakfast. I'll be back" I said while handing him his plate.

He held my hand tightly and whispered "Don't lie to me, you think I didn't notice that there was vervain in the coffee that you were making" in my ear. His touch sent chills down my spine. I was scared, and rather more anxious. I didn't know what would happen if he recognized me.

~~**Flashback**~~

1974-New York

"Hey. You were gonna feed on him right here. You're getting sloppy, Damon." She said.

"Jessica." He said recognizing her.

How was it? Did you like it?