Eat child!

Third person

Dipper was still a bit upset at Bill because he never got to say goodbye to his sister. Dipper just stayed in his room reading the books.

"At least you're safe," Dipper said.

Dipper saw his door open and sees Pacifica and Mcgucket. He sits up and looks at the two with a dull smile.

"Hello, Dipper," Mcgucket said.
"Hello." Dipper softly said.
"Is something on your mind?" Pacifica asked.
"Nothing is on my mind." Dipper was thinking about many things.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"I am." Dipper didn't want to bother them with his problems.
"We didn't see you during dinner, may I ask why?" Mcgucket said.
"I wasn't hungry," Dipper mumbled.
"Child you must eat," Mcgucket said.
"It's fine and I don't like to disobey him either." Dipper didn't like to disobey rules.
"Child you must," Mcgucket said.
"I'm fine," Dipper said.

Pacifica and Mcgucket were still thinking about how odd this boy was. They noticed that Dipper was different from the rest of the other boys. They are usually playful, adventures, hyper, athletic but no Dipper was timid, not as adventurous, and a bookworm.

They tried to convince him to at least eat something but he still refused. Dipper wasn't trying to be stubborn but he didn't want to eat. Grenda and Candy came in with the smallest piece of food. They also knew that Dipper wasn't at the dinner table. Soos soon followed Candy and Grenda into the room.

"Eat child!" Pacifica almost yelled.
"No thank you," Dipper said softly.
"Dipper you need food," Soos said.
"I'm not hungry, but thank you," Dipper said.
"Come on please." Candy said.
"No," Dipper said.
"Child you need to eat," Grenda said.
"I'm fine really," Dipper said.
"Dipper come on eating something." Mcgucket.
"I'm sorry but no," Dipper said.

What confused them is that Dipper was still claimed about everything. He didn't look upset or annoyed at all.

"Please don't be upset, if it will make you happy then I'll eat something," Dipper said.
"Pacifica made you a small treat while we were talking," Soos said.
"We were arguing," Dipper said.
"Sure." Candy said.

They gave Dipper the piece of food that they made and smiled. Dipper ate whatever they made him.

Pov Pacifica

After arguing for a solid three minutes, he finally eats. The boy is quite odd to me, he isn't like other young men. We all look at him and I know what everyone is.

"Dipper may I ask you something?" Soos asked.
"Yes," Dipper said.
"What was your life back other there?" Soos asked.
"Well, I have a sister and she is very cheerful and active. People cause us odd because we are different from others. The girls over there hate the outdoors, wears too much makeup and loves every single cute guy that comes back. The other boys other there are mainly strong, stupid, hate anything that non-manly. I like to read, I'm very smart compared to them, I like to write and I'm not very strong. I know who to sew and cook because my sister can't do any of it, I only learned those things for her because she sucks at it. My sister and I consider the odd ones." Dipper said.
"Wait, so you can cook and sew, that's pretty cool." Candy said.
"No, I think is silly but it is useful," Dipper said
"You are different and that's what makes you special. You shouldn't be considered odd for that, it's wonderful to learn new things." Grenda said.
"Yeah well, people think I act and look more female than male. I don't care anymore really." Dipper said.
"Poor child," Mcgucket said.
"It's alright." Dipper smiled.

This young boy is brave, just accepting himself is wonderful.

Third person.

Back to Mabel, Ford, and Stan, they are trying to find out what happened. Mabel was grieving and refusing to eat her food. Ford was becoming sick ever since they got back, but he is still trying to get him back.

"Sweetie can you please eat something," Stan asked the child.
"No." She mumbled.
"Sweetie I know you miss him but you need to be strong, we are planning to get him back," Stan said.
"No." She mumbled.
"Honey," Stan said.
"Dipper must be suffering and we can't do anything to save him," Mabel said.
"We just need a plan that will work," Stan said.
"Dipper must be scared." Mabel said.
"Your brother is brave, we just need a plan." Stan said.
"I know."Mabel said.

Stan hugged Mabel tightly as she cried on his shoulder. Mean while Gideon was getting drunk because of what happened. Gideon hasn't heard about the news yet.

Back at the castle Dipper was fast asleep and the others were still awake. The brothers were talking about random things. Bill left the living room and walked around. He was thinking about so many things ever since the rose petals were coming down ever since Dipper came.

Bill saw Dippers door slightly opened, but he hesitated to close the door. He saw the boy sleeping on his side with the book right next to him. Bill realized that it was his old book that he once read. He closed the door and felt a smile slightly grow. He snapped his fingers and a small gift was placed on Dippers desk.

"Who needs love, right?"