Winter in Summer?

Third Person

It's been another long week and it's been wonderful. Dipper has been spending more time with Bill. Will and Kill are getting along with Dipper and it's nice.

Dipper stopped looking outside ever since he came here. Dipper has been interested in the castle and not looking outside.

Dipper noticed from the corner of his eye when he saw snow. Dipper went to a bigger window and saw it more clearly.

"This can't be. " Dipper mumbled to himself.
"What can't be? " Will asked.
"It's snowing, in July?" Dipper.
Where Bill?  Dipper thought.
"It snows a lot here." Kill added.
"It's not possible, I mean it can't be, It's not suppose to snow because the temperatures are suppose to be higher." Dipper said.
"The weather is very odd here. " Will said.
" Well it's like magic to me. " Dipper smiled.
"Believe me it's not. " Kill said.
"Your demons, you have incredible power. You strong enough to do many things, it's just that you haven't dealt with being demons. Well, it's only my guest." Dipper said softly.
"You know? " Will asked.
"it's very obvious. " Dipper said.
"How long? " Kill said
"Ever since I came." Dipper chuckled.

Dipper noticed that Bill wasn't around at all today and it was really odd without him. He hasn't seen Bill since yesterday after dinner, he was starting to get scared. Dipper thought that he's in the castle, probably right. Dipper just starts to get worried but doesn't show it until someone bring them up.

"Masters? Dipper?" Pacifica said.
"Do you know where-"
"Wait where is Bill?" Will said.
"I wanted to ask because I haven't- I mean we haven't seen him all day." Pacifica mumbled.
"Grenda Candy? " Kill said
"We haven't seen him in a while." Candy said.
"Did anyone see him earlier?" Grenda asked the group.
"No, none of us did." Kill said.
"Pacifica when was the last time you saw him? " Soos asked.
"This morning but it's about three in the afternoon. " Pacifica said.
"We have to look for him!" Mcgucket said.
"Well let's go!" Will said.

They all got up from their chairs and went to look for Bill. A few long minutes later they all meant back in the same place.

They looked at each other and told another that they couldn't find him. They all started to get worried and Dipper raced to the place that only they knew.

He wasn't their either, which made Dipper worry more. Dipper raced back and looked at the everyone.

" Wait, didn't he go outside. " Soos said
"You could have told us earlier." Will said.
"I'm sorry, I just remembered." Soos smiled.
"It's alright. " Dipper mumbled.
"Wait, why are we worried. It's Bill , he would never leave use here. He'll come back. " Kill said.
"That's true." Will said.
"What?" Dipper said.
"He has to come back, plus he'll never leave us. " Candy said.
"I'm looking for him." Dipper said.
"You can't, you don't know his area well enough." Grenda said.
"It's snowing like crazy outside, I can't care if I can lost.  We just need to know see if he's safe. " Dipper said.
"Well, we can't go because the spell in these walls won't let us go off the grounds. We don't know if Bill is even inside these walls." Will said.
"Well, I'm looking for him. " Dipper said.

Dipper ran outside with out thinking about getting a sweater or something to keep him warm. Dipper didn't even ask why they couldn't go with him.

Will and Kill didn't even try to go after him. They just stood there and believe their guts. Will and Kill went back to their regular things because they knew that Bill will come back.

Pov Dipper

I'm already outside and I forgot a jacket. I feel stupid. The place did look wonderful in the snow. Never mind that, I just need to find Bill.

I started to walk around and I think I'm outside of the caslte walls at this point. I started to shout his name and looked around for him.

I'm getting worried because what happens if something bad happens to him, but why didn't they stop me?  They've only known me for a month,  shouldn't they have been the more suspicious of me? I mean looking for their brother is kind, but going off on my own? Should have they told me that they didn't trust me enough to go outside alone?  I mean only seventeen, I don't really know any better sometimes, but could always make the right choices to do something nice ,or, to do something wrong. Sometimes I do despicable things, but what can I do? People call me weird, don't like me, but when they do they just ask me favors.

The only guy that I actually trust my Great uncles. Gideon only likes me because I'm different, well I'm cute to him. I do believe that all cute looking guys are just assholes and heartless. I can never find the right one, they're so hard to find but a moment away,  maybe one day. I'm not trying to be chain back because I had to marry someone disgraceful, rude, dishonest.  Sometimes I worry that I'll always be alone without no one, but I'm only so young and thinking about this giving me a headache but still I just want that one.

Why am I thinking about this?  I need to find Bill! I continue to search for Bill and it's not going well so far it's freezing outside and they feel stupid for not bringing something.  I surprise myself sometimes of how stupid I can be sometimes.

"God damn it Bill where are you! " I shouted.

After saying that a few minutes later I saw him standing under a tree. I run over to him and hugged him tight.

"Bill I was so worried." I said.
"Pinetree what are you doing here? It's freezing outside- what? " Bill said.
" You shouldn't have left without telling us. I was worried sick about you Bill." I blurted out.
"I'm alright." Bill said.

I felt the grip grow stronger around my arms. I finally let go of him and looked at him in the eyes. I felt his hand holding mines.

"I got worried, please don't do this again." I mumbled.
"Don't worry I won't." Bill smiled.
"Let's go, I'm getting cold." I said.
"Let's go." He said as he let's go of my hand.

I'm just glad he's safe. We started to walk back to the castle, I realized how far we were from it.

"Why is snowing?" Bill asked himself.
"I don't really know. " I said.
"Magic?" Bill said.
"Magic. " I smiled.

He's safe.,