At Prison

Our Eye Patch👆👆👆

Our Eye Patch👆👆👆

Timeskip~ Brought to you by Grell

(Y/n) P.O.V.

After the helicopter landed I went and took a peek to see where we are. All I saw was buildings and water.

'Of course, that person would send me here but I wouldn't blame him.' I thought to myself.

"Get the FUCK up you lazy prisoner." the guard said.

I got up and followed the guard outside to see, yet another guard but he looked kinda cool, scary and badass to other people. He had a bald head, a scar on his eye and a face filled with annoyance.

As I walked up to him, he took my hand cuffs and dragged me to my cell. I heard him say "they better not be trouble".

While I was walking I just kept thinking about who 'they' was. But, to be honest, I wasn't that interested.

When he stopped at a cell he said "I will come back to take you for questioning but because of those fucking idiots I have a lot of paperwork to fill out".

I didn't respond I just nodded with yet no emotion.

When he opened the cell he stepped in front of me and said "Hey! Idiots you have a new cellmate." When I looked in the cell I saw four guys.

One had a long pink and blond braid. Another had long light green hair. Another had a purple and red Mohawk and the last one had different colored eyes.

'Damn I hope this won't cause problems' I thought.

"This is the new transfer. She was transfered from the Tokyo Prison." Said the guard.

The men all screamed in union "IT'S A SHEEE!!!?".

" Yes. I just said that idiots." Said the guard, who was very annoyed.

"Now. Get in." The guard said.

As I walked in the cell I saw a television , a game console, magazines, manga, a table and a deck of cards. 'This is not prison this is Paradise' I thought. (pun intended)

I already knew not to get involved with these people. Unless I want them to get hurt or killed in the future. So I just went in and sat in the corner ignoring their questions, comments and flirts.

3rd person P.O.V.

" What is your name beautiful. Mine is Uno." Uno purred.

The blond haired girl didn't reply.

"Hahahahha. She don't like you Uno. My name is Rock." Rock said

"Uno got rejected~" Nico purred.

"No I didn't!!!" Uno cried.

The blond haired girl just watched as they bickered and decided to go to sleep.

"Do you know why she is here?" Jyugo stated.

"No?" said Uno, Nico and Rock.

"She killed, kidnapped, tortured and brainwashed people. So, she's a monster." Said Jyugo.

"WHAT!?" Screamed Rock, Uno and Nico.