Her Eye Patch/Flashback

Jyugo's P.O.V.

While Hajime threw me back in my cell I looked up and saw that (Y/n) was still sleep while the others were up.

"Why won't she wake up already!!!" Rock screamed.

"I don't know maybe she isn't a morning person?"  Asked Nico.
(A/N I'm not a morning person)

"I wonder if her morning voice is sexy. Hehe, can't wait." purred Uno.

"I'm sure she already have our death dates planned out." I said.

That's when Uno, Nico, and Rock felt a chill roll down their spines.

"I don't plan on killing anyone" (Y/n) said making everyone jump, even me.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEP!" Rock screamed.

"Yeah, I was but I woke up and felt that I was not wearing my eye patch so........ WHO TOOK IT" (Y/n) said in a emotionless and scary voice.

Her voice is so.... Monotone.

"I h-h-have it." I stuttered 'Damn who knew someone could make me stutter.'

"Would you mind giving it back." (Y/n) said barely audible and still emotionless.

(Y/n)'s  P.O.V.

Then, I saw Jyugo getting my eye patch and he handed to me. I quickly tied it back on and I glared at Rock and Jyugo.

"If you ever do anything to me while I'm sleep I will make sure you get your ass kicked." I muttered with a bit of venom in my voice.

Then, I went back to the corner of the cell with Black Butler manga.

'Its been so long since I took my eye patch off. Great here now I have to remember stuff.' I thought.

Flashback

"No!!! Please stop!!!! Hurt me not him!!!!" I screamed as I watched those people grab Saeran.

"Really.... Then, your wish is my command." That woman said with a creepy smile.

"Nooo!!!! Why did you say that!!!" Saeran screamed.

"Because.... You don't deserve this. Your brother wanted someone to protect you and watch over you. So I'm going to do it, since they can't and keep his promise. I need you to go with Luciel and listen to him. Then, you shall know the true story." I said as those people dragged me away.

"Noooo!!!!!!" I heard Saeran scream as I was dragged away.

'I will keep my promise, make sure you don't get hurt and I will take you back to your brother. Even if I have to sacrifice myself' I thought.