Chapter 9. Bathroom Line

HI

I'M NOT DEAD

I JUST FORGOT ABOUT THIS

BUT I'M BACC

alSO

may IS oLD NeWs 

heRe ComES aIShADivA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peggy was somewhere in the crowd, and now I lost her. Great.

I tried my best to look for the short-thicc figure, but nope.

I had a feeling 'down-there' meaning there was only one thing i had to look for. The bathroom.

I made this weird thing where i'd cross my legs and crouch down so my bladder would shut up.

I got up from the corner and walked to some dude who was talking to someone who looked like a potential thot.

"Jeremy.. come on-"

"No- I dont- want to though-"

I coughed. "Uhh.. Excuse me?" I asked as politely as i could, but i ended up sounding like i was talking to a 3 years old. 

The thot looked at me and scowled at me "ugh. what"

"Uh.. Do you know where the bathroom is?"

The guy who i assumed was Jeremy pointed at a direction before running away.

Oh.
Okay.

I ran to the direction in which the guy pointed to. There was a line to the bathroom.

Great.
There was a woman in the front of the line that knocked on the door several times. "Excuse me, but other people need to use the bathroom too!"

there was a long pause...

"I'M ON MY PERIOD" a kind of masculine voice came from inside the bathroom. The woman sighed. "Take your time deary."

After that, The line basically disappeared. I was the only one left waiting for the bathroom. I was waiting for at least 5 minutes when i decided to press my ear to the door. I heard sobbing. I mean, she was on her period so i thought maaaaaaaaaybe she's just drunk and having a breakdown.

But then i hear a small whisper that absolutely did not sound like a girl's voice:
"Michael in the bathroom.. Michael in the bathroom..."

And the sobbing continued.

"Excuse me, ma'am- uh.... Excuse me, are you alright in there?" I asked quietly. The voice inside became quiet.

It was silence then i heard:
"no.."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"..."

"..."

"yeah."

The door opened up and i saw a highschool (i think) boy walk out. He wore glasses and had a shirt that said "creeps".

He wiped him face and looked up- actually. looked down at me and i dont know what came over me, but i hugged him.

I felt bad for him, even if i wasnt sure what was his name.

I went to the party that night, expecting to just get drunk and get out.

But i went in that party with barely any friends, and i came out with who i didn't know would become my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~

But what (Y/N) didn't know, was that a certain Turtle loving boy was jealous.

and so was someone else....

~~~~~~~~~~~

YES 

HELLO

IM BACK
Let me just say,

I rushed this chapter.
I know i took my time (months) and i know it was a while.

but i forgot about it. But here i am, writing my fanfiction. For those who are reading this right now, I'm sorry.

I wont forget you guys ever again. 
I'm sorry.

-May/Ana/AishaDiva