It's New (Another part!!!)

A/N

OK A Y so i got spooked because i thought my fam found my stuff so i didnt do anything or update because i was scared im s o r r y i havent updated for so lonnngggg i love u guys tho youre all gReaT i hope you enjoy its probably really bad but i hope you like anyways i tried the end might be a little jacked because i was confused on how to end it but i hope i can update soon!! :)))

"Come on Bill! Keep us up!" We were about to lose our balance and I really did not want to lose to Richie. We were super close to losing our balance.

"This is it! You won't last one more sec-" he started to push me, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back with me. So, he was right. I couldn't last one more second, but neither could he.

We both resurfaced, faces inches away, with me laughing and Richie pouting.

"I never expected someone like you to beat me." Richie mumbled a bit, audible to only me.

"Hmm, and now, what is that supposed to mean?" I asked out of curiosity, not so much anger, and inched a bit closer to him.

"Nothing! Ehehe.." He backed away a bit, clearly flustered. I'm not sure whether it was the distance between us, or the fact that he had something to hide.

"Oooo, someone looks a little red!" Eddie teased Richie from across the water.

Richie sent him death glares, not wanting anyone to know that he was going red in the face because of me.

~we aint in the water no more~

Beverly and I were trying to get tan while the boys were whispering about, most likely, Beverly. Usually when I'm with Beverly, people always stare at her in awe and kind of cast me aside, just because I'm not as pretty as her. Not to say I'm not pretty, it's just that she's prettier. I love Bev, but she really can put my self esteem down.

Glancing over to the boys through my tinted sunglasses, I expected nothing else. They were all staring at the beautiful Beverly Marsh. Except for one boy whose eyes were slightly off of Beverly.

'Is Richie looking at me?' I thought, even though it may be a far fetched idea. 'He was acting a bit strange earlier. I wonder if this is related.'

I'm a bit self conscious when eyes are on me, though, especially when I'm next to Beverly, so I decided to cover up my stomach with my hands. He seemed to get out of his daze and look away, thinking I caught him staring at me.

I can't help but smile, and then giggle. He's such a dork, it's super cute. I ended up drawing more attention to myself. I think it was worth it, though. I found out some nice information.